Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys Offer Refund, WorldÔÇÖs Worst Excuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
    How did they get stadium food?
    Evil King Jerry had the dancing bar girls throw hotdogs from the rafters into the crowded hoard of serfs down below.

    Comment


    • #47
      I think even MasterShake the Scientist could figure out that 30,000 suckers standing around looking at the world's biggest HDTV would be easy pickins for some nearby overpriced food court.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

      Comment


      • #48
        This may be a bit biased, but I think I'd have a hard time remaining a fan of a team who's ownership would screw fans over like that.

        Also, why even mention it? All they had to do was issue the refund.

        What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

        2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          This may be a bit biased, but I think I'd have a hard time remaining a fan of a team who's ownership would screw fans over like that.

          Also, why even mention it? All they had to do was issue the refund.
          Hahahahahah... You guys seriously crack me up. You're more concerned about the well being of your fellow fan than your faithfulness to your team???

          Give me a bleeping break already.

          There are idiot fans all over the place and I for one don't give a damn who they are and what complaints they have.

          I'm seeing some of the dumbest posts ever. Man... get a grip guys.

          THE WHOLE NFL BUSINESS IS ABOUT MONEY. The NFL could care less about who wins the SB. Only we do. It's about $$$$ and we pay for it. Get a clue.


          ...why mention it? Somebody with a minimum wage job replied to Mike's email. Go figure. It didn't come from Jerry's mouth for crying out loud.

          Comment


          • #50
            Yeah every owners job is to make money, and they screw over fans in one way or another.

            If they didn't want to tickets would be cheaper for no blackouts, jersey would be cheaper. CBA would be done.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Hahahahahah... You guys seriously crack me up. You're more concerned about the well being of your fellow fan than your faithfulness to your team???

              Give me a bleeping break already.

              There are idiot fans all over the place and I for one don't give a damn who they are and what complaints they have.

              I'm seeing some of the dumbest posts ever. Man... get a grip guys.

              THE WHOLE NFL BUSINESS IS ABOUT MONEY. The NFL could care less about who wins the SB. Only we do. It's about $$$$ and we pay for it. Get a clue.


              ...why mention it? Somebody with a minimum wage job replied to Mike's email. Go figure. It didn't come from Jerry's mouth for crying out loud.
              So let me get this straight... You care more about someone else getting money that you will never even get to touch, than a fellow person who got screwed over?

              That is basically what you are saying here...
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

              Comment


              • #52
                How about this, D-Unit...

                You, for whatever reason, are in Philly and have standing room only tickets for the Eagles, Cowboys game. You are allowed to roam the area around the stadium and stand along the ramps and whatnot. But Philly doesn't let you in because they purposefully filled it too high. Now you are there with your family, its cold, you've wasted 20 bucks on parking already, and now the price of the tickets. You are standing in Philly being berated by our crazy tailgaters, when you could be inside the stadium in your seat, watching the game. You can't tell me that wouldn't upset you.

                Try to see **** from other people's perspective man, it seems to me you're being very immature with this whole thing, doing anything to defend the beloved Jerry.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                Comment


                • #53
                  Well first off, we don't even know the whole story. What exactly did they not have access to? And what access had they paid for?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Well first off, we don't even know the whole story. What exactly did they not have access to? And what access had they paid for?
                    Even D-Unit said the tickets included walking the concourses and access to food and stuff, plus much more, all of which is in the stadium. And if they weren't even allowed in the stadium, they were denied access to it all.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                    Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i don't understand your bizarre need to force D to have sympathy for some fans. like i said, if those fans are ticked off, they should stop supporting jerry jones. if they continue to support jerry jones, they're idiots and deserve no sympathy.

                      i fail to see why you and half of the other posters here feel some bizarre need to empathize with these people. either they'll figure it out and teach jerry a lesson, or they won't, and as such they're schmucks and deserve whatever future abuse he chooses to heap on them to make a buck.
                      Why should they even be in position to teach Jerry a lesson? It shouldn't have to come to that. I understand the NFL is a business, and the owners are there to make money. But there is a right and wrong way to do it. And I'm not trying to force D-Unit into anything, I just find it incredibly immature for someone to have little to no compassion for a fellow fan who got screwed over, and that is exactly what happened. Just because it doesn't directly effect you or anyone around you doesn't make it alright to do stuff like that. Treat people like you'd want to be treated. Obviously that is not the case, and a lot of people could care less about how they treat other people, but that is complete and utter BS. Its not like the Cowboys or Jerry Jones "needed" that money, Jerry just "needed" (wanted) to have something that he could puff his chest about, and it cost him the satisfaction of his fans.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                        How about this, D-Unit...

                        You, for whatever reason, are in Philly and have standing room only tickets for the Eagles, Cowboys game. You are allowed to roam the area around the stadium and stand along the ramps and whatnot. But Philly doesn't let you in because they purposefully filled it too high. Now you are there with your family, its cold, you've wasted 20 bucks on parking already, and now the price of the tickets. You are standing in Philly being berated by our crazy tailgaters, when you could be inside the stadium in your seat, watching the game. You can't tell me that wouldn't upset you.

                        Try to see **** from other people's perspective man, it seems to me you're being very immature with this whole thing, doing anything to defend the beloved Jerry.
                        Umm... I'd want my money back. He got his money back... and now that he did, I don't feel bad for him. Not that I ever questioned my loyalty to the Cowboys over it, like some of you said you would. LMAO.

                        Do you realize how dumb that would be?

                        I don't care if that happened TO ME!!! I would STILL be a fan of my team.

                        You guys just don't have the same level of "fanhood" as me, I guess. ;)

                        Don't question my fanhood! lol. :p

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Umm... I'd want my money back. He got his money back... and now that he did, I don't feel bad for him. Not that I ever questioned my loyalty to the Cowboys over it, like some of you said you would. LMAO.

                          Do you realize how dumb that would be?

                          I don't care if that happened TO ME!!! I would STILL be a fan of my team.

                          You guys just don't have the same level of "fanhood" as me, I guess. ;)

                          Don't question my fanhood! lol. :p
                          If that happened to me, or even another Eagles fan, I'd be pissed. Its wrong. Its wrong, plain and simple. And only one person said that it may effect their fanhood, so you're just rolling with one guy and now multiple people have said it...
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            Why should they even be in position to teach Jerry a lesson? It shouldn't have to come to that. I understand the NFL is a business, and the owners are there to make money. But there is a right and wrong way to do it. And I'm not trying to force D-Unit into anything, I just find it incredibly immature for someone to have little to no compassion for a fellow fan who got screwed over, and that is exactly what happened. Just because it doesn't directly effect you or anyone around you doesn't make it alright to do stuff like that. Treat people like you'd want to be treated. Obviously that is not the case, and a lot of people could care less about how they treat other people, but that is complete and utter BS. Its not like the Cowboys or Jerry Jones "needed" that money, Jerry just "needed" (wanted) to have something that he could puff his chest about, and it cost him the satisfaction of his fans.
                            Oh come on. The world ain't black and white. Don't give me this right way and wrong way crap. The guy got his money back. So he should just suck it up. I don't give a damn about him. What if you accidentally stepped on his foot and he punched your lights out because he was mad that he couldn't get in the stadium? Would you care about his story then? No you wouldn't. So don't sell me on your "what is right" theories in Pleasantville.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                              If that happened to me, or even another Eagles fan, I'd be pissed. Its wrong. Its wrong, plain and simple. And only one person said that it may effect their fanhood, so you're just rolling with one guy and now multiple people have said it...
                              Where are you going with this? I'd be pissed too. But that's the end of the story. Yeah, it is wrong. That's why he got his damn money back.

                              Anyone who tells me to stop being a fan of the Cowboys over this is just plain stupid.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                D-Unit is right. Some people getting stiffed by greedy ownership shouldn't make your fandom waver.

                                The owner of the 49ers could kick me in the nuts and then take a giant dump on me, and I'd still be like, "Great job Mr. York. Here's $20. While I'm cleaning up your giant turd, could you send one of your flunkies to go get me one of your $9 beers."
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information