Cowboys Offer Refund, World‘«÷s Worst Excuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njx9
    you just completely contradicted yourself, or you don't know what the word hypocrite means. but that's here nor there. you're a hypocrite because you're complaining up and down about what a flaming tragedy this all is, but you have no intention of actually doing a damn thing about it. in fact, because you will continue to give jerry jones money (through revenue sharing, and by giving the eagles money), you're actually financing it. i don't typically continue to fund actions i find reprehensible. apparently, you don't actually care anywhere near as much as you'd like to pretend you do. THAT is why you're a hypocrite.
    Game, set, match.

Comment

I still can't believe the defense for this crap is to assume the fan is an idiot who somehow got what he deserved. That's more pathetic than Jerry's conscious decision to **** over his fans for a record only a moron could possibly deem valuable.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

This thread is full of references to the "idiot fan" and other nonsense that tries to paint the fan as someone who should just shut up b/c he somehow knew what he was purchasing.

You're preaching to the choir on the money thing. Thankfully I have made no mention of people being hypocrites, cash cows, or any other nonsense along the lines of "you should no longer be a fan" so it's of no concern to me. I'm a Pats fan. I already had to come to terms with the fact that the NFL is not the place for a fan to impose their own silly moral code. Set that **** aside and enjoy the game, but at least call it bad form when you see it.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information