Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player 1 is the better and more productive player than...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    Joe Flacco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matt Ryan

would you all agree that? I know I am very biased but Flacco is putting up pro bowl like #s with absolutely nothing as recieving options
    Flacco has been extremely impressive, but I do question the kind of talent he has played so far. Outside the nice win in San Diego, he has shredded the Cleveland Browns and the Kansas City Chiefs. An impressive test and 'measuring stick' might be when the Ravens go to play New England, just like Ryan and the Falcons did this past week.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Favre > all

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
        Buffalo; Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch. no
        Miami; Ronnie Brown. no
        New England; Yes Personally I take Fred Taylor over Choice although in a year or two that might be no longer the case.
        New York: Yes No way does Choice start over Leon Washington

Baltimore: Willis and Ray Rice...no
        Cincinnati: Cedric Benson has looked like a monster. no
        Cleveland: Yes
        Pittsburgh: Yes ??? I think you're completely under-rating how bad that OL is in pittsburgh and how good the cowboy's OL is at run blocking.

Houston: Yes
        Indy: Yes Again this one is at most debateable and personally I give the nod to Donald Brown and Addai.
        Jacksonville: MJD, no
        Tennessee: Chris Johnson, no

Denver: Knowshon Moreno, no
        Chiefs: Yes
        Raiders: DMC, Micheal Bush. no
        San Diego: Yes Sproles > Choice, easy.

Dallas: Obviously not...he's 3rd team
        New York: Brandon Jacobs, no
        Philly: Westbrook, McCoy..no
        Washington: Yes Portis, are you high? Because I wish I was but even if I were I would know better than to think Choice is close to Portis' level.

Chicago: Forte, no
        Minnesota: Peterson, Taylor. NO!!
        Green Bay: Yes
        Lions: Iffy

Falcons: Turner, no
        Panthers: Williams, Stewart, no
        Saints: Thomas, Bush, Bell, no
        Tampa Bay: Yes

Arizona: Yes
        St Louis: Jackson, no
        San Fran: Gore, no
        Seattle: Yes x9000

Alright I was wrong. I'm at 13. I changed all the teams I think he is more talented than their starting RB to "yes" from your list.
        Responses in bold.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Choice would be third-string at best with the Colts. Thanks for the laugh though.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            Responses in bold.
            I'm only talking about starting RBs. I didn't include backups who are better than the starter in my statement. Choice > Thomas Jones, LT, and Addia in my opinion. For the record I think Donald Brown is better.

Fred Taylor? I really don't know what to tell you there. He had one good game. He is not a receiving threat out of the backfield at all. Oh and did I forget he's 33 years old?

Portis is not the same player he once was. He's always battling some injury and he doesn't look as explosive as he used to be. This isn't the 2005 Clinton Portis.

I fully expected to take some flack for that one but that's really what this thread is about is making controversial statements on players that you think are better than everyone else does.
            Last edited by Cicero; 09-30-2009, 03:08 AM.

Comment

would you all agree that? I know I am very biased but Flacco is putting up pro bowl like #s with absolutely nothing as recieving options
              I think that's problem 1 there.
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                I'm only talking about starting RBs. I didn't include backups who are better than the starter in my statement. Choice > Thomas Jones, LT, and Addia in my opinion. For the record I think Donald Brown is better.

I fully expected to take some flack for that one but that's really what this thread is about is making controversial statements on players that you think are better than everyone else does.
                I'm glad you expect to take some flak because Choice is a nobody. Ladainian has not even started his season and that's still a ridiculous statement.

Comment

• E Manning > P Rivers

Or is it the other way around? I guess we need more time, I want to say Rivers but I don't like him, I do like Manning, and Manning has won a SB.

Comment

No. Matt Ryan is glorious. I was one of his biggest doubters before the draft. Crow sure is yummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                      E Manning > P Rivers

Or is it the other way around? I guess we need more time, I want to say Rivers but I don't like him, I do like Manning, and Manning has won a SB.

I'm alright with actually having this conversation later with someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        I'm alright with actually having this conversation later with someone else.
                        What's the problem? Manning has come on strong as a passer and leader the last few seasons and has won a SB. Rivers has had a ton of talent to work with since he started and hasn't even gotten to the AFCCG. I'm not saying SBs are everything, but they do count for something. He had one excellent year personally in '08 but did not lead his team to a winning record and lucked into the playoffs, had a horrible wildcard game, and had a great but losing 2nd game. His other two starting years were good but not remarkably better than anything Manning has done.

I"m sure there are arguments for both sides, I just don't understand what your problem is. Is it that I don't like Rivers? Are you one of those weird Charger fans that defends him as a person like he's your dad?

Comment

What's the problem? Manning has come on strong as a passer and leader the last few seasons and has won a SB. Rivers has had a ton of talent to work with since he started and hasn't even gotten to the AFCCG. I'm not saying SBs are everything, but they do count for something. He had one excellent year personally in '08 but did not lead his team to a winning record and lucked into the playoffs, had a horrible wildcard game, and had a great but losing 2nd game. His other two starting years were good but not remarkably better than anything Manning has done.

I"m sure there are arguments for both sides, I just don't understand what your problem is. Is it that I don't like Rivers? Are you one of those weird Charger fans that defends him as a person like he's your dad?
                          No it's a reasonable debate for sure. Your first post was a little back and forth and probably deserved an implied facepalm. Your facts are wrong btw, and not just a little wrong. I'll bust out the diatribe later but #1 would probably be the fact that Rivers' most crucial game was in fact the AFC championship game that you say he's never been to. You know, when he played on a torn ACL and almost knocked off the 17-0 Pats. Oops, right?

and yah he's my dad.
                          Last edited by CC.SD; 09-30-2009, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Your whole argument is useless, since maybe you heard of it, football is a TEAMS sport. so no, Manning didnt win the SB. The Giants did.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                              Your whole argument is useless, since maybe you heard of it, football is a TEAMS sport. so no, Manning didnt win the SB. The Giants did.
                              Eli didn't win the Super Bowl? so he lost it? i'm clearly just ******* with you, and i'm not getting in this argument now, but your post is totez fail logic
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                Eli didn't win the Super Bowl? so he lost it? i'm clearly just ******* with you, and i'm not getting in this argument now, but your post is totez fail logic
                                No, yours is illogical, not his. Just because he said Eli himself didn't win it, does not automatically equate that he lost it. Ever heard of a false dichotomy?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information