Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player 1 is the better and more productive player than...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bo Jackson was like 6'1 230, but the speed difference might be bigger than the weight difference.... that's the scary part.

Either way, Peterson might have better measurables than Sanders, but I care about results... Barry has Peterson beat there.
    Originally posted by SNIPER26
    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
      Bo Jackson was like 6'1 230, but the speed difference might be bigger than the weight difference.... that's the scary part.

Either way, Peterson might have better measurables than Sanders, but I care about results... Barry has Peterson beat there.

Over a career, yes. But if compare both of their numbers for their first two years...AD is right there with him.

AD- 3201 yards, 5.16 YPC, 22 TD
      Barry- 2774 yards 5.19 YPC 27 TD

Comment

It's true that AD>Barry as an all-around back and the perfect physical specimen at RB. We all know that Barry had some holes in his game like pass catching, power running, blocking, consistent performance within the game plan.

But Barry>everybody ever when it comes to doing amazing and sick things on the football field. I watched nearly every game of his career and in just about every one he dropped at least 3-5 moves on someone that made your jaw hang open.

AD has plays where he outruns guys or makes a cut and takes it to the house, but he is not in Barry's league when it comes to highlight-reel plays and moves. No one is or ever has been.
        Last edited by Calvin & Kevin; 09-27-2009, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          So what the ****. Who is Player 1 better and more productive than?

You can't leave me hangin like that :(
          Player 1 is better and more productive than Ernie Sims.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Percy Harvin > NFL Rookies

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
              Johnny Knox > Percy Harvin > NFL Rookies
              Fixed it for you

Comment

Fred Jackson > Marshawn Lynch?

Comment

Joe Thomas > All

Did anyone see him shut down Jared Allen?

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                  <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                  <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                  <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                    Fred Jackson > Marshawn Lynch?
                    my Fred Jackson-anchored fantasy team says yes

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

D'Brickashaw Fergson has a longer name than Joe Thomas.

Louis Murphy is not related to Eddie Murphy.

Mark Sanchez is doing a lot of Toyota commercials. And he's better than Brady Quinn.

Comment

Kellen Winslow Jr. is more productive than any tight end in the AFC

Now that Tony Gonzalez is out of the AFC I believe the NFC south has the two most "PRODUCTIVE" tight ends in the league. Kellen Winslow's ability to absolutely school linebackers on routes and catch passes in traffic makes him one of the biggest threats at tight end in the game. His height/strength makes him difficult to take down and gives him the advantage on almost everyone who covers him. The AFC has great tight ends, don't get me wrong, but if I have to choose a tight end in this league for a pass catching offense (imagine K2 in NE/NO) I will be choosing K2.

I am a huge homer when it comes to K2, but I honestly think WHEN HEALTHY he is right up there with Tony Gonzalez as the best pass catching tight end in the league.

Comment

Aso couldn't cover Tony. Tony is a top 5 blocker as well and the best receiving TE. Kellen, when healthy is good. But as you know the when/if healthy statement automatically drops you off the cliff. So no. Todd Heap right now > K2. ;)
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Aso couldn't cover Tony. Tony is a top 5 blocker as well and the best recieving TE. Kellen, when healthy is good. But as you know the when/if healthy statement automatically drops you off the cliff. So no. Todd Heap right now > K2. ;)
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Jimmy Smith is better and more productive at sniffing coke than Matt Jones.

Comment

Devery Henderson > Bernard Berrian.
                                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information