Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most dominating Defensive Star(s) ever???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's Reggie White but there are flaws as to why. Because of my age and my favorite team. I'm obviously a bit biased, everyone is, and he played when I started to follow the game.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      I think it's Reggie White but there are flaws as to why. Because of my age and my favorite team. I'm obviously a bit biased, everyone is, and he played when I started to follow the game.
      Hence LT is the greatest defensive player ever.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

This has nothing to do with this convo of greatest ever, but Ive always debated this in my own mind.

Who was better? Richard Dent or Charles Haley?

Thats a tough one for me personally. Im leaning towards Haley, but its close.

Comment

wait...hold up.

Brian Boitano?

Did we really just compare LT to Brian Boitano?

Worst.

analogy.

ever.

Comment

I like awfullyquiet's definition of greatest ever dominating defensive players; those individuals who cannot be gameplanned against.

Most of the individuals listed thus far would fall into that category. Personally, as a Skins fan growing up, I have vivid memories of Joe Gibbs giving interviews on the Friday before games with George Michael about how they were scheming to block LT. LT is the reason Gibbs invented the h-back position, part tight end, part FB, to counter LT's pass rush.

I just think with so much history in the league and so many great players, it's hard to zero in on one player as the most dominating ever.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Any1 remember his game vs the Pats? Favre's only Super Bowl victory.
              Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information