No announcement yet.

Chad Pennington Out For Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henne actually gives them a better chance to win I think. He is a better fit for their receiving weapons, especially Ted Ginn Jr.

Comment

If Ginn can learn how to run routes.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Least Chad Henne's gonna get alot of reps
        Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Pennington won't end up a phin IMO, either henne will win out or they'll draft in 2010. Pennington will end up on another rebuilding team who'll draft a youngster so he can be ousted again in a few years.

Poor guy, no one loves him enough to keep him as a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            Pennington won't end up a phin IMO, either henne will win out or they'll draft in 2010. Pennington will end up on another rebuilding team who'll draft a youngster so he can be ousted again in a few years.

Can you blame them?

Comment

Not really, I still feel kind of bad for the guy, well, he gets paid millions, so not really.

Comment

chad "the rock" pennington

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                  chad "the rock" pennington

"That's me!"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                    If Ginn can learn how to run routes.

That is a big problem with Pennington, but with Henne you can run him deep down the field and see if the DBs can keep up with him. You utilize his strengths, minimize his weaknesses.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post

He had that role for many years as a Jet. After his arm problems his already weak arm became much weaker. He became a really good game manager but not someone that can put up big points with his arm.

Comment

I'm calling it now, Chad Pennington: 2010 NFL Comeback Player of the Year

Comment

I never* root for a player to get injured, but regardless of that, I'm a bit disappointed to see Pennington get hurt. Why?

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          Henne actually gives them a better chance to win I think. He is a better fit for their receiving weapons, especially Ted Ginn Jr.

^
                          Thats why.

* Except for Leonard Little. I hope every game for him to tear both ACL's, MCL's, PCL's, break his arm and suffer an abdominal tear every game.

Comment

If Henne doesn't do well, there's always Pat White. If he comes in and does well then it could affect the draft stock of Tebow indirectly.

Comment

Pennington is 33. He's only played 10 or more games in a season 5 times, in 10 seasons. He's only played 16 games twice. I think he tries to come back with another team next year but he won't get a starting job. Probably a 1 year contract with the Cowboys or something, probably goes on IR during the pre-season, then retires.
                              "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                                I'm calling it now, Chad Pennington: 2010 NFL Comeback Player of the Year
                                His career is over man, I mean a person shouldn't really be able to comeback from 3 shoulder surgeries on the same shoulder

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information