Chad Pennington Out For Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
    His career is over man, I mean a person shouldn't really be able to comeback from 2 shoulder surgeries on the same shoulder
    I've read this post before.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
      I've read this post before.
      This is the second straight time someone has quoted a post of mine with the same line. No way is Pennington coming back after this, in a major role I should say.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Dolphins draft a Qb in 2010.

Henne is not going to pan out, or do much. If he really was better than Chad he would have beat him out in camp.

I say Henne goes about 6-8 games and then Pat White comes in, to see what he has.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post

Henne is not going to pan out, or do much. If he really was better than Chad he would have beat him out in camp.

I say Henne goes about 6-8 games and then Pat White comes in, to see what he has.
          I don't see Bill Parcells drafting a QB in 3 straight drafts. Unless Henne absolutely implodes and Pat White does worse, he won't draft another QB. Sporano and Parcells stick by their veterans, that is a large reason that Pennington was back under center, not to mention if it ain't broke, then don't mess with it. The Dolphins had a good thing going last year with him as their starter, why would you change that in the offseason?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Hey Shiver did you see Ginn while Henne was in? He was still terrible and dropped about 3 balls he should have easily had.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post

Josh Johnson is one recent example, casting my mind back Romo and Bledsoe, Brady and Bledsoe, Griese, Delhomme and Aaron Brooks, Leftwich and Garrard.

There's plenty of QBs who've sat on the bench and been better options than the current starter. I'm doubting that's the case here, but there's a very definite possibility that the Dolphins went with Pennington because he was the safer option. Not necessarily the guy who could do the most damage to defense, or put up the most points, but because he was the most likely to give you a 65-70% completion rating and not turn it over.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Hey Shiver did you see Ginn while Henne was in? He was still terrible and dropped about 3 balls he should have easily had.
                and his family has been ******* useless!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  and his family has been ******* useless!!!
                  Haha. Ginn has all the speed in the world but still can't catch the ball. I don't think that'll ever change much.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Haha. Ginn has all the speed in the world but still can't catch the ball. I don't think that'll ever change much.
                    I don't think so either, I was not that high on him as a prospect for the same reasons he is failing as a pro.

Comment

I don't think so either, I was not that high on him as a prospect for the same reasons he is failing as a pro.
                      I tend to downgrade the speed WR's in the draft. It seems like a 50% or less success rate the last 4 or 5 years.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I tend to downgrade the speed WR's in the draft. It seems like a 50% or less success rate the last 4 or 5 years.
                        and 100% on the ones who can't freaking catch. NFL scouts still haven't figured this one out.

Comment

and 100% on the ones who can't freaking catch. NFL scouts still haven't figured this one out.
                          Well that's the thing. The speedy guys are usually the ones who can't catch. It's a Catch 22 with them. Hell yeah you like what I did there.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            I'm calling it now, Chad Pennington: 2010 NFL Comeback Player of the Year
                            I'm calling it now, Chad Pennington: Newest ESPN Anchor

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information