Chad Pennington Out For Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Pennington Out For Season

Per ESPN: Pennington has a torn capsule in his throwing shoulder.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4512011

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Damn, I guess they'll have to rely on Ronnie Brown even more.

Comment

It's Henne time!

Comment

I just heard schefter talk about this on ESPN. I guess an early audition for Henne since Pennington is a FA this upcoming off season.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Not to be pessimistic, but this is probably about the end of Chad's starting career for any team thats going to do anything. Hes had problems with his throwing shoulder before and his arm is one of the weakest in the league as it is. Since the Dolphins are 0-3 already it might as well be a blessing in disguise since Henne can take over now without any controversy and learn the ropes before next season.

Comment

This is perfect for the Fins, they get a great chance to evaluate and decide if they want to be a part of the 2010 QB class.

Comment

Is it just me or is Pennington injury prone? I think he will have problems finding a job as a starter next season.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

This is a blessing in disguise for the Dolphins. They weren't going anywhere with Chad, they needed to see what they have in Henne and their future.

I like Chad, always have, but he is what he is. I wouldn't mind the guy as a qb coach. I think he'd make a great qb coach. He's a natural leader and a smart guy.

Comment

Everything is now falling into place perfectly for Pennington to hat trick the Comeback Player of the Year award.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    This is perfect for the Fins, they get a great chance to evaluate and decide if they want to be a part of the 2010 QB class.
                    Except that 13 games isnt going to be enough of a sample to see if Henne is the man. I agree with those that say Chad is probably done being a frontline starter, hope i'm wrong.

Comment

wow. bad day to be a Marshall QB

first Leftwich loses the starting job, now this.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        Everything is now falling into place perfectly for Pennington to hat trick the Comeback Player of the Year award.
                        He'll come back, check down all the way to the playoffs and get beat up again against a good defense, have people say on message boards "zomg, why does Chad get no love? look at his qb rating and completion percentage!" and then the cycle will continue until he gets hurt again and gets his 4th surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          He'll come back, check down all the way to the playoffs and get beat up again against a good defense, have people say on message boards "zomg, why does Chad get no love? look at his qb rating and completion percentage!" and then the cycle will continue until he gets hurt again and gets his 4th surgery.
                          The Circle of Chad.

Comment

Chad should hang em up and call it a career. Enough is enough. It sucks that his career is overshadowed by all of the injuries.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It was only a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information