No announcement yet.

Bucs name Josh Johnson as Starting QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He not only was their best passer but also best rusher yesterday, I think he could be the next jeff garcia and I'm curious to see how he does.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

San Diego represent!

Comment

How the hell can Morris do this after declaring Johnson a "career backup"?

Edit: Also, Johnson is one of the main reasons drafting Freeman was so stupid. TB had a physically awesome developing QB, and you could have drafted, oh say Percy Harvin or Hakeem Nicks.
        Last edited by Staubach12; 09-29-2009, 01:35 AM.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
          Don't waste your thoughts on Morris he's obviously a placeholder for one of the big names next year.

Comment

dump freeman, because

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
              dump freeman, because

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                dump freeman, because
                QFT. Always been a fan of his - liked him coming out as a prospect. I hope he does well except against the Saints. It has begun!!
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Loved this guy coming out. Think I had him as my third or fourth quarterback. I'm surprised it's taken him this long to find playing time, honestly. Hopefully he does something with it because he's all kinds of talented. Not just as a runner either. People forget that that's literally the icing on the cake. He made his name as a passer and people only really realized how fast he was after the combine.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post

Edit: Also, Johnson is one of the main reasons drafting Freeman was so stupid. TB had a physically awesome developing QB, and you could have drafted, oh say Percy Harvin or Hakeem Nicks.
                    or, a competent defender

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

So Johnson must be the filler until the Bucs feel like throwing Freeman into the fire, right? Freeman wasn't super polished coming out of Kansas State, but Johnson was super raw coming out of San Diego and as previously mentioned, he hasn't exactly earned much praise from his coaches.

Comment

****** East Oakland in the house!

Comment

I liked him a lot in the draft. I felt he needed to be developed but figured in a few years he could develop into something nice behind center. I wanted the Saints to draft him in the later rounds so that they could have a long term plan after Brees.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

Wait. I haven't been paying attention. What's Freeman doing?
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                              Wait. I haven't been paying attention. What's Freeman doing?
                              I believe he's watching Josh Johnson :)

Comment

It's like the Bucs are like.. hey lets throw someone into the fire and see who does better.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information