• Show
Clear All

Raheem Morris is that bad, huh.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

for anyone who didnt see the bucs/giants game:

basically leftwich managed only one first down all game, so they threw in JJ for the last drive and he drove right down the field, and the only reason we didn't score is because our receivers forgot how to catch.

so after johnson was the only reason the bucs showed any life on sunday it a lot of us were clamoring for him to start (or at least i was)

bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post

basically leftwich managed only one first down all game, so they threw in JJ for the last drive and he drove right down the field, and the only reason we didn't score is because our receivers don't know how to catch.

so after johnson was the only reason the bucs showed any life on sunday it a lot of us were clamoring for him to start (or at least i was)
        fixed it for you. sorry :( leftwich didn't help whatsoever.
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Johnson marched right down the field in the 4th because we were playing the softest zone ever. We were trying to run the clock by giving you completions. I don't think you can really use that drive as an example of how he might do.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Johnson marched right down the field in the 4th because we were playing the softest zone ever. We were trying to run the clock by giving you completions. I don't think you can really use that drive as an example of how he might do.
            You only think this because Josh Johnson wants you to think it.

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post

basically leftwich managed only one first down all game, so they threw in JJ for the last drive and he drove right down the field, and the only reason we didn't score is because our receivers forgot how to catch.

While Johnson looked good that was garbage time and we gave away the short stuff as we sold out on preventing the quick score. Not trying to crush you're hope but just trying to put a little perspective on what he actually did.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Hey, it was a lot better than what the Buccos did the rest of the day.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

It's a desperation move. I knew Leftwhich wouldn't be able to handle it. Next year he will be playing for the UFL. This is a good thing that Johnson is starting, that means Freeman will start playing in two weeks. Freeman is on my fantasy team :D

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

im excited i wanted him on my team cause we need a QB lol

Sig by BoneKrusher
                    Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

I think Josh Johnson's ceiling is probably the David Garrard of 07. Not a QB that will single handedly win you games but a guy who can help a team with his feet and not make any bonehead decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                        While Johnson looked good that was garbage time and we gave away the short stuff as we sold out on preventing the quick score. Not trying to crush you're hope but just trying to put a little perspective on what he actually did.
                        no shut up

and thats all there is to it

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

I didn't really hear about the career backup story earlier this month, but reading it now, wow, what a dick move by Morris. Even if he said it with good intentions it still reveals an obvious Kansas State bias towards Freeman. Don't really like the guy very much after all that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

They showed what they thought of Johnson during this years draft. The natural pecking order is to put him in there and barring the team going 10-3 for the rest of the year Freeman starts out #1 going into next season. If Johnson shows he's starting material it will be somewhere else.

Comment

I asked KII about him in his NFL chat today and he actually answered it first, this is what he said.

K_winslow_40x55_hs
                              Kellen Winslow, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                              Yeah, Josh is very talented. People know that. But he's very smart, and handles himself well, better than most second-year players would. He's ready.
                              I was when I saw he actually answered my ? since I never tried on one of these chats before

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by DJC View Post
                                I asked KII about him in his NFL chat today and he actually answered it first, this is what he said.

I was when I saw he actually answered my ? since I never tried on one of these chats before
                                Kellen Winslow should spend more time practicing and less time in chat rooms.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information