Bucs name Josh Johnson as Starting QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
    Didn't look great, not too bad either. He looked like a kid who was making his first NFL start. A bit raw, a little scared to throw downfield, but made some decent plays and looks to have some potential.
    excellent. I really liked him coming out. Isn't he from the same college as Kevin O'Connell from the Patriots? San Jose State or something like that? (I'm too lazy and too tired to wiki)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      excellent. I really liked him coming out. Isn't he from the same college as Kevin O'Connell from the Patriots? San Jose State or something like that? (I'm too lazy and too tired to wiki)
      I think Josh Johnson went to San Diego and Kevin O'Connell went to San Diego State.

Comment

Yeah Josh Johnson went to San Diego, d-1AA I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DJC View Post
          I guess yall would rather your coach straight up lie and say that his 1st round pick from this past year isn't going to be their franchise QB?
          We've seen time after time that simply handing a boom-or-bust type project a franchise is stupid. QBs need to compete and develop naturally, and it's not a good idea to just declare a late first round project your future.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Taking Bryant was a mistake in fantasy this year. bleh.

It's nice to see Johnson getting some time in there. He wasnt too hot but, I'm hopeful.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information