A Moss/Plummer Trade in the Works?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
    Raiders trading Moss doesn’t exactly mean they will draft Calvin Johnson #1 overall.
    But it probably increases the chances greatly because you combine the fact that CJ is the best player in the draft with the fact that the Raiders will need a #1 WR..

Comment

haha this is too much fun!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

This terrible, were talking about Jake Plummer. Jake Plummer!

Comment

jake plummer and a 2nd id do that. not straight up plummer for moss

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

So, if the Raiders do end up pulling off this trade, and do indeed draft CJ at #1, how far does Russell fall?

Comment

The Raiders should draft CJ not matter if Moss is there or not. Moss's skills is declining.
              Last edited by eacantdraft; 03-09-2007, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BX View Post
                So, if the Raiders do end up pulling off this trade, and do indeed draft CJ at #1, how far does Russell fall?
                I don't think this trade, if it happens, will impact the Raiders decision making process, as Plummer isn't a long term solution, and might not be anything more than a 1 year stopgap. That said, if the Raiders go with Calvin Johnson, I don't think Russell falls out of the top 5.

Comment

Yeah i don't think this trade will happen. Just yesterday somebody told me Moss went to New England.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

My sources tell me that Al Davis is trying to trade Randy Moss for a 1st round pick and a time machine so that he can go back to 1998 and sign Moss in his prime. The deal hinges on whether or not time traveling would violate 1998 Moss's probation. It is expected to go to arbitration for the final decision.
                    Last edited by Vince Lombardi; 03-09-2007, 11:19 AM.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

So lets get this straight, first Randy is going to New England, then it was Green Bay, and now its Tampa Bay. You know what I'm bringing a new one, Randy Moss to the Texans for David Carr, a 3rd round pick and a swap of 1st rounders.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Plummer isnt worth Moss and probably wont play as long as Moss

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Another one of these stupid threads. Even if the Raiders get Plummer they still will draft JaMarcus Russell. If we got Moss I'm not sure we would draft CJ though, and that could lead to the most unbelievable draft day slip ever.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

no way in hell, that trade would be dumb

give us Sapp for plummer and call it a deal :)

Comment

Randy Moss to the New York Islanders for Ryan Smyth's mullet....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                                Randy Moss to the New York Islanders for Ryan Smyth's mullet....
                                Don't forget the tooth to be named later. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information