No announcement yet.

tjsunstein's Week 3 Power Rankings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think the Vikings should be 10. I just hate how they sucked in the beginning of the games vs. Detroit and Cleveland, and then they let the 9ers come back and almost win the game. The vikings are ahead in the division by a half a game...

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
      I still think the Vikings should be 10. I just hate how they sucked in the beginning of the games vs. Detroit and Cleveland, and then they let the 9ers come back and almost win the game. The vikings are ahead in the division by a half a game...
      There is a bit too much love for the vikings IMO as well. They beat two incredibly sh*t teams and then should have lost to a Gore-less 49ers. The defense seems a touch shakier than I would have expected.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post

We're ahead by a whole game actually. But yeah, this is nothing surprising to me. We ALWAYS play to the level of our competition.

Comment

Agree with pretty much everything except I would switch 1 and 2. Baltimore are turning into the scariest team I can remember. Their defense hasn't been quite as dominant as in recent years but I expect it to be back soon and their offense is real good now.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

There are a lot of teams that I'm really not sure about at this point.

Patriots, Steelers, Bengals, 49ers, Saints, Cowboys and Packers. I think their seasons could go in either direction.

I'm not completely sure of what to expect out of Baltimore either. The offense looks good but it's hard to get a good read after playing the Browns. Plus I'm pretty shaky on the Chargers at this point. The next two weeks for Baltimore will tell a lot IMO. They're definitely the class of the AFCN at this point.

Comment

Losing Bulger is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                There are a lot of teams that I'm really not sure about at this point.

Patriots, Steelers, Bengals, 49ers, Saints, Cowboys and Packers. I think their seasons could go in either direction.

I'm not completely sure of what to expect out of Baltimore either. The offense looks good but it's hard to get a good read after playing the Browns. Plus I'm pretty shaky on the Chargers at this point. The next two weeks for Baltimore will tell a lot IMO. They're definitely the class of the AFCN at this point.
                If the Chargers get a win against the Steelers, they get a bye week to rest their army of injured players and then go sequentially down the rest of the AFC west. 5-2 or 6-1 at the midway point is not exactly impossible.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information