New Coaches for 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Coaches for 2010

I know its really early, but I'm always interested in which guys will be looked at as new coaches for next season. I'm thinking popular choices at this time would be Leslie Frazier, Jeff Davidson, Russ Grimm, and Brian Schottenheimer. What other names do you think will surface when it comes that time. Obviously Cowher, Marty, Shanny, and Holmgren will always be in discussion.

Some high profile guys there. I think in the end there will be enough money thrown around for a Holmgren or a Shanahan to end up in D.C. (not till the end of the year) and i think Cowher will probably end up in Cleveland or maybe Jacksonville.

Comment

I have pity on whatever team wants to make Brian Scottenheimer head coach....

Maybe this can be the year Kirk Ferentz can get the love(Especially if for some reason Haley is ousted in a bizarre move?)

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised to see Cowher end up in Carolina if they get rid of Fox.
        I can see Shanahan in either Washington or Dallas.
        I can see Holmgrem in San Diego if they get rid or Norv.
        As for first time head coaches, I think Leslie Frazier and Brian Schottenheimer will get an opportunity to coach somewhere.
        Last edited by Hurricanes25; 09-29-2009, 04:53 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Jason Garrett, Ron Rivera, Russ Grimm, Leslie Frazier

Comment

Jeff Davidson has a solid Pedigree, Belichick and Fox is where he's learned his craft, two solid coaches right there.

Comment

Anyone think Marty Schottenheimer will eve make a comeback? If its me and I have a team with a Top 5 pick, there aren't many available coaches I'd rather have to turn my team around.

Also, I'd like to see Brian Billick make a comeback. Kyle Boller single-handedly ended his career as an NFL head coach.

Comment

Maybe Todd Bowles. If Bill Parcells leaves Miami and gets another president gig. Todd Bowles might be on the short list.
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I never, EVER want to see Cowher be a Head Coach for any other team for as long as I or he is alive. Especially if we end up playing him.

Comment

Browns really need to fire Mangini and give control of this organization to someone who is proven, I would prefer if we hired Brian Billick or something along those lines... Someone who has helped build and stabilize a team and take them to or win a super bowl.

Mangini is like a high school principal... He may even be worse than that.

Comment

Leslie Frazier will be a head coach within the next 2-3 years.

Personally, I would want to see what he does another couple years before I hire him because he inherited a really good team from when Mike Tomlin was DC in Minnesota.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
                        I have pity on whatever team wants to make Brian Scottenheimer head coach....

Maybe this can be the year Kirk Ferentz can get the love(Especially if for some reason Haley is ousted in a bizarre move?)
                        Yea, not likely to happen considering his son is a sophomore on the Hawks and he has another son that is a junior or senior in HS that is prolly going to play for him.

Comment

Steven is a Sophomore. Kirk is signed through 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
                            Steven is a Sophomore. Kirk is signed through 2015.
                            I'm amazed how you track down everything related to Iowa in every part of these forums.

I'm interested to see if Winston Moss draws some interest from teams after the Rams interviewed him last offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              Anyone think Marty Schottenheimer will eve make a comeback? If its me and I have a team with a Top 5 pick, there aren't many available coaches I'd rather have to turn my team around.

Also, I'd like to see Brian Billick make a comeback. Kyle Boller single-handedly ended his career as an NFL head coach.
                              I'm pretty sure Marty is done, but I would like to hear him shout about the gleam once more. Maybe the Browns will give him another shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information