Almost 1st Qtr. of the Season Awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    Even if I didn't already love him, i would still know that Sanchez is officially a lock for OROY. It would take a comet at this point to derail that train. Is that a mixed metaphor? A comet COULD conceivably derail a train.
    You'd need a magic bullet to stop that motorcade?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      I'm not sure Denver would give McDaniels coach of the year.
      McDaniels is a good example of how hard it is to overturn a bad first impression. If his new defense holds up for the rest of the season, then he EASILY wins coach of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
        McDaniels is a good example of how hard it is to overturn a bad first impression. If his new defense holds up for the rest of the season, then he EASILY wins coach of the year.
        I hate to tell you this but Rex Ryan has already won it.

Comment

The Saints seem like as good a contender as any this season, I don't think there are any super complete and dominant teams.
          Originally posted by SNIPER26
          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
            Miami has averaged around seven yards per play in the Wild Cat formation so far this year. I wouldn't say it's done just yet.
            But Ronnie Brown didn't put up 6 TD's with it in a single game this season dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, unless I'm completely misremembering, that's why people fell in love with the wildcat, and now they have some ridiculous expectations (like somehow the formation was created to score TD's on every single play or something).

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              I hate to tell you this but Rex Ryan has already won it.
              Are you still holding to this statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Why is Coughlin an ahole or dbag or whatever you think he is?
                Look at him:

He's clearly an asshole and probably a racist.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                  Look at him:

He's clearly an asshole and probably a racist.
                  But he's a great grandfather according to the announcers at todays OAK vs NYG game, they kept talking about it and I was loling.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                    But he's a great grandfather according to the announcers at todays OAK vs NYG game, they kept talking about it and I was loling.
                    I beat he wears a whistle to sunday brunch in the offseason and "teaches" his grandkids how to properly carry their plates high and tight to their body so no one can jar them loose and make a mess.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                      I beat he wears a whistle to sunday brunch in the offseason and "teaches" his grandkids how to properly carry their plates high and tight to their body so no one can jar them loose and make a mess.
                      I feel bad for Chris Snee :(

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                        I feel bad for Chris Snee :(
                        Snee's a big boy, he can take some physical abuse for forgetting were to put the salad fork.

BK

Comment

MVP: Peyton Manning
                          Offensive Player: Drew Brees
                          Defensive Player: Jared Allen
                          Offensive Rookie: Mark Sanchez
                          Defensive Rookie: Rey Maualuga
                          Coach of the Year: Josh McDaniels
                          Comeback Player: Tom Brady

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            compared to his standards, Tom brady is playing rather average right now
                            Edited for accuracy. If you look at his career averages, he's right about on pace to hit all of them, in fact, he's doing really well in the INT department in comparison to career average.

I'm kind of surprised the two rookie 5-0 head coaches aren't getting any votes for Coach of the Year up to this point.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

MVP-Peyton Manning; It would take something monumental to stop him now. 5 straight 300 yd games, 5 and 0 record and he's Peyton Manning. Call it a lock.

OPOTY-Peyton Manning; Currently on pace for 5264 yards, 38 TDs with only 13 INTs.

DPOTY-Patrick Willis; All world talent who does everything brilliantly. Only thing that will stop him is he is playing in the NFC West at the minute.

OROTY-Mark Sanchez; I would give it to Percy Harvin personally but Sanchez looks like he could lead his team to the playoffs, and with the exception of the Saints game is playing well.

DROTY-Rey Maualuga; Probably between him and James Laurinaitis and while Laurinaitis has better stats as of now Maualuga has more impact plays and plays on a better defense.

Comeback Player-Tom Brady; As I said at the start of the year, all Brady has to do is come back and not get hurt to win this award.

Coach of the Year-Brad Childress; This probably should go to Josh McDaniels as of now but the media will love the fact that Childress made the ballsy move to take Favre and Harvin. We all know about the Favre story but don't forget that apparently a lot of teams had taken Harvin off the board. Those two moves are looking pretty good as of now.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

You're wrong if you think Brady's a lock for CBPOTY. Him and the Patriots are playing like ****, and Cedric Benson is leading the NFL in rushing. I thought it was him going against bad defenses... then he went ape **** on the Steelers and Ravens. He's a stud again. Yay.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information