Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flozell fined again

Flozell fined again

3 weeks in a row now that might be a record?

It's all good. He has been shutting down DEs week in and week out, so it's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      It's all good. He has been tripping DEs week in and week out, so it's cool.
      Fixed for you.

Comment

Gaines Adams, Osi Umenyiora and Julius Peppers all got shut down. Like i said, it's all good.

Comment

Gaines Adams sucks. I can't wait for someone to leg whip Ware which causes an injury. We'll see how you feel about it then.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I have never heard such whining and moaning over something so trivial in my life. Since when is tripping a dirty play? It happens every game, I saw David Deihl try it on Ware TWICE last year when Ware was tearing him up. It happens every game. Its not a like a crack back, a low hit, or a blow to the head, its just a little trip. Don't fall down if you don't want hurt. Pretty simple.
            Originally posted by 21ST
            He was protecting his self
            Originally posted by tjsunstein
            From what? His leg?
            Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
            That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
            "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

And yes, at this point I haven't seen a better LT this season than Flozell. He's taken the best the NFL has to offer and shut them out.
              Originally posted by 21ST
              He was protecting his self
              Originally posted by tjsunstein
              From what? His leg?
              Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
              That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
              "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                I have never heard such whining and moaning over something so trivial in my life. Since when is tripping a dirty play? It happens every game, I saw David Deihl try it on Ware TWICE last year when Ware was tearing him up. It happens every game. Its not a like a crack back, a low hit, or a blow to the head, its just a little trip. Don't fall down if you don't want hurt. Pretty simple.
                LOL i'm with you, i have no idea since when it became such a disgusting thing to do. I'm 100% positive that it wouldn't be such a big deal had Tuck not been a little girl and hurt his little shoulder as he was falling.

Comment

Since when is tripping a dirty play? It's an automatic flag and obviously a fine.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                    Don't fall down if you don't want hurt. Pretty simple.
                    If your going full speed and someone trips you your pretty much going to fall that is kinda how it works its called gravity.

Comment

Hahaha Tuck's a little girl. Riiiiiight.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        If your going full speed and someone trips you your pretty much for sure going to fall that is kinda how it works its called gravity.
                        Except, he wasn't going full speed.

Comment

lets see about dumervil next week!
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

We'll see. He's smaller and very quick, but i still think Flozell can just out muscle him.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              We'll see. He's smaller and very quick, but i still think Flozell can just out trip him.
                              I think so too. He's a quick little bugger who can get around people.
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information