No announcement yet.

Who's your team's MVP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson Palmer has led us on scoring drives in all 3 games with under 2 minutes left... Twice those scores gave us the lead from behind... So yeah.... He's the man.

Comment

Donnie Jones

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Carson Palmer has led us on scoring drives in all 3 games with under 2 minutes left... Twice those scores gave us the lead from behind... So yeah.... He's the man.
        I'm really happy for that. Carson unleashed and on his game is one of the prettiest things in the NFL.

Comment

1. Rodgers
          2. Cullen Jenkins
          3. Greg jennings
          4. Daryn Colledge
          5. Nick Collins.

* I left Woodson out because its not fair to put him amongst mortals.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            1. Rodgers
            2. Cullen Jenkins
            3. Greg jennings
            4. Daryn Colledge
            5. Nick Collins.

That's not the only immortal missing from this lizt.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              1. Rodgers
              2. Cullen Jenkins
              3. Greg jennings
              4. Daryn Colledge
              5. Nick Collins.

What has Jennings done that makes him so much more important than Donald Driver. Jennings has made some big plays but Driver is the consistent threat who Rogers can rely on getting open in a clutch situation.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SDistalkingaboutJORDYZZZ View Post
                That's not the only immortal missing from this lizt.
                Who's the other one?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  What has Jennings done that makes him so much more important than Donald Driver. Jennings has made some big plays but Driver is the consistent threat who Rogers can rely on getting open in a clutch situation.
                  He's been an awesome decoy by taking the coverage off of Driver. He also caught the game winner vs the Bears to open the season. When he doesn't record a catch; we don't win. (See Week 2) The other two games, he's had over 100 yards recieving.

Comment

Charles Woodson for the Packers.

Anyone listing more than one player is lame.

Comment

Drew Brees, but Darren Sharper deserves a mention, he's making plays and has provided leadership to the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        Charles Woodson for the Packers.

Anyone listing more than one player is lame.

Because a Vikings fan just saying Adrian Peterson would be so insightful...

Comment

For Minnesota, it is obviously Adrian Peterson, but I think some other players deserve credit, so:

1) Kevin Williams---Jared Allen is the better player, but Williams has played better so far this season.

2) Antoine Winfield---His run support and tackling ability has been the best I have ever seen from him in his tenure at Minnesota. What he does for his size and age is just unreal.

3) Jared Allen---Struggled against Joe Thomas but started to turn his game on against Detroit and San Fran, it should only get better.

HM: E.J. Henderson, Grandpa and Percy Harvin.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                            It's gotta be Ben Roethlisberger. The defense is still effective without Polamalu, but what happens to that team if Ben goes down with injury?

No running game to speak of and hits and all, he's making plays. If Ben Roethlisberger gets hurt, and at the rate he's taking hits, he will, the Steelers are boned.
                            Ben will get hurt, he does every year, and we win games when our back-up plays. Our defense hasn't played fine giving up two game winning drives.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                              Ben will get hurt, he does every year, and we win games when our back-up plays. Our defense hasn't played fine giving up two game winning drives.
                              I got excited when I saw the name and thought it was a clever troll. I'm disappointed to find out it's actually you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                                Agreed. It's no coincidence that the Steelers lost both games that Polamalu did not play.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information