Who's your team's MVP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
    Agreed. It's no coincidence that the Steelers lost both games that Polamalu did not play.
    Yup. And I'm not one to overrate Polamalu, I thought we'd be fine, but we obviously are not.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Felix :(.

Maybe the entire O-line. The specialize in moving humans with great force.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Felix :(.

They also specialize in making really bad quasi metal junk

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

When your winless nobody deserves the team mvp. But if I had to choose, it would be Ronnie Brown.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I'll go with...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Charles Woodson for the Packers.

Anyone listing more than one player is lame.

As for Woodson ( Hallowed be thy Name.) being the most valuable on the Packers, that's not right. The Packers can win without Woodson, they're effed without Rodgers.

As for the second part... Who cares?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

barrett ruud is one of the few competent players on this team right now

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                  <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                  <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post

Beat me to it.

Although if i couldn't say the entire o-line and just had to single someone out, i'd say The Hotel Adams. He has been beasting this season and is looking just about as good as he ever has in both pass protection and run support. But the whole offensive line is playing great.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        Beat me to it.

Although if i couldn't say the entire o-line and just had to single someone out, i'd say The Hotel Adams. He has been beasting this season and is looking just about as good as he ever has in both pass protection and run support. But the whole offensive line is playing great.
                        Yeah. I've been giving Flozell a lot of **** lately, but he's been stellar this year. Aside from his usual FS.

Comment

1. DeSean Jackson- 3 touchdown in three games, all 3 of which btw are over 60 yards. So far he has 12 receptions, 259 yards, 21.6 YPC, 2 Touchdowns, 418 all purpose yards, 307 yards from scrimmage and 1 85 yard TD punt return. He leads the NFL in in punt return average, he leads the NFL in YPC with receivers with 10 catches or more and was name the NFL's special teams player of the month. He is absolutely beasting.

2. Brent Celek- Who is the best TE in the business? According the stats, his name is Brent Celek. He has caught more than 80% of passes thrown to him and he is constantly open. He has 22 catches for 245 yards and 2 touchdowns. That doesn't account for the fact that he is being used in blocking quite often to help Winston Justice.

3. Trent Cole- He is doing fantastic right now, constant pressure off of the edge and he is stuffing the run. He is clearly the Eagles best defensive player.

4. Jason Peters- Wow. Who would of thought that when Andy Reid said he traded for the best LT in football, he might have been right? After a horrendous pre-season he has come out and completely owned the left side. He has given up one sack, and it was flukey. He is fantastic in run blocking, he gets out on screen passes better than any tackle I've ever seen and he is keeping the QB clean. The QB has to worry about pressure from all other spots on the line, but whether it is Kolb or McNabb, they can trust that no one is getting by the massive #71.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            4. Jason Peters- Wow. Who would of thought that when Andy Reid said he traded for the best LT in football, he might have been right? After a horrendous pre-season he has come out and completely owned the left side. He has given up one sack, and it was flukey. He is fantastic in run blocking, he gets out on screen passes better than any tackle I've ever seen and he is keeping the QB clean. The QB has to worry about pressure from all other spots on the line, but whether it is Kolb or McNabb, they can trust that no one is getting by the massive #71.
                            Joe Thomas is the best tackle in football

Regards,

Jared Allen and Terrell Suggs

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              As for Woodson ( Hallowed be thy Name.) being the most valuable on the Packers, that's not right. The Packers can win without Woodson, they're effed without Rodgers.

As for the second part... Who cares?
                              There's a difference between MVP and who would hurt the most to lose.

Comment

Eli, although one could argue Corey Webster's dominance deserves this title, I just can't imagine how much worse we'd be if you replaced Eli with a league average starter, our running game has stuttered and you can lay the Dallas win almost squarely on eli's shoulders as our run d was torched and our rushing game stuffed in their stadium opener.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information