What is the legacy of Randy Moss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    I hate Randy Moss personally but I will never annoint him number one. But dude is nice!
    lol you know BOE usually when you say 'but' you follow it up with something contrary to the first part of the statement.

Comment

BOE don't write so good.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
      <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
      <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
      <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
        where is the contrast here? lol
        I was thinking that same exact thing hahaha

Comment

hmm who hacked into my account

im gonna try to explain that but so get ready to laugh.
          I hate Randy Moss personally(meaning i ******* hate the guy but i will never annoint him number one..ohh **** i ******* suck **** me **** stick but I will never annoint him number one. But dude is nice!
          nevermind k guys?
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            hmm who hacked into my account

im gonna try to explain that but so get ready to laugh.
            I hate Randy Moss personally(meaning i ******* hate the guy but i will never annoint him number one..ohh **** i ******* suck **** me **** stick but I will never annoint him number one. But dude is nice!
            nevermind k guys?
            definitely nevermind definitely

Comment

yeah i must have type the wrong word maybe 'so' fits better than 'but'
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

1. Jerry Rice
                2. Randy Moss

And it's debateable from there but you have to have these guys in this order to begin any credible list.

Comment

I don't think he's better than Rice, but he's pretty easily #2 in my opinion.

Comment

He is my clear cut #2 but that time in Oakland really hurts my image of him, so many jogged routes.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

he still jogs routes and has a sense of entitlement which is another reason i'd never put him in the top spot

Comment

If Jimmy Smith was gifted with Randy Moss' athleticism and talent (or the other way around, with Moss being given Smith's dedication to his craft), we'd have the greatest WR of all time.

Jimmy Smith ran immaculate routs and NEVER tipped off the defensive back (Chris McAlister once said that no matter what Jimmy did, be it a slant, curl or a block on a run play, he ALWAYS ran the first few steps of the route the EXACT same way, making it impossible to diagnose what he was going to do). Those are the two things Moss is not great at.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          1. Jerry Rice
                          2. Randy Moss

And it's debateable from there but you have to have these guys in this order to begin any credible list.
                          As a Packers fan you should know that Don Hutson deserves to in the very least be in the discussion for #2.

Comment

Hutson is in the discussion BUT MOSS IS A DOUCHEBAG! :D

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                              If Jimmy Smith was gifted with Randy Moss' athleticism and talent (or the other way around, with Moss being given Smith's dedication to his craft), we'd have the greatest WR of all time.

Jimmy Smith ran immaculate routs and NEVER tipped off the defensive back (Chris McAlister once said that no matter what Jimmy did, be it a slant, curl or a block on a run play, he ALWAYS ran the first few steps of the route the EXACT same way, making it impossible to diagnose what he was going to do). Those are the two things Moss is not great at.
                              John Madden would say a million times when I played the Jags on a old school version of Madden "Jimmy Smith has the ability to have a 100 200 or even 300 yard game" :).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                                As a Packers fan you should know that Don Hutson deserves to in the very least be in the discussion for #2.
                                I was wondering when Hutson was going to get a mention.

Yes, the game was different when he played, but he was so ridiculously productive in his era, he's definitely in the conversation in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information