What is the legacy of Randy Moss?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
    I was wondering when Hutson was going to get a mention.

Yes, the game was different when he played, but he was so ridiculously productive in his era, he's definitely in the conversation in my opinion.
    Agreed. I think the list should always be Rice/Hutson 1/2. I understand the Moss love, but I think Hutson really changed the game and we all know how dominant Rice was.

Comment

To me, Moss is the most talented, dominant and impactful WR of all-time.

edit: Though production doesn't lie. Jerry is still #1 but I stand by what I said above.
      Last edited by TACKLE; 09-30-2009, 10:15 PM.

Comment

IMO Rice is unquestionably the best and possibly the most dominant.

But there is a very good arguement for Moss being the best when on his game.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

wow, people saying he's better than Rice makes me shake my head.

he's #2 or #3 for sure though.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            wow, people saying he's better than Rice makes me shake my head.

he's #2 or #3 for sure though.
            I think right now when you compare their production, it isn't much of an argument, but if you ask me who i want on my team for a game, at the prime of their career, i'm taking Randy Moss.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              I think right now when you compare their production, it isn't much of an argument, but if you ask me who i want on my team for a game, at the prime of their career, i'm taking Randy Moss.
              Randy Moss is a fantastic player, but Jerry Rice has the jewelry

Comment

I don't know if any WR has ever had as big of an impact on defense as randy moss and his big play ability. Does that make him the best WR ever? Not necessarily, but I think it certainly puts him in the discussion.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Randy Moss is a fantastic player, but Jerry Rice has the jewelry
                  What the hell does it matter that Jerry Rice has rings? How does that make him a better WR than Randy Moss?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                    I don't know if any WR has ever had as big of an impact on defense as randy moss and his big play ability. Does that make him the best WR ever? Not necessarily, but I think it certainly puts him in the discussion.
                    If you're going with that, Don Hutson wins, because when Hutson started in the league, they did not double team receivers. Everyone played straight up one on one. Then he put up numbers equivalent to the next three guys combined

Comment

It helped that Jerry Rice had Joe Montana and Steve Young throwing to him as well. Moss has only had Brady for a year now and a couple of games now.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        What the hell does it matter that Jerry Rice has rings? How does that make him a better WR than Randy Moss?
                        The goal is to win the Superbowl and Jerry Rice was at his best on the biggest stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                          As a Packers fan you should know that Don Hutson deserves to in the very least be in the discussion for #2.
                          Slipped my mind. Some say Don Hutson was Jerry Rice before Jerry Rice was.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            It helped that Jerry Rice had Joe Montana and Steve Young throwing to him as well. Moss has only had Brady for a year now and a couple of games now.
                            And that ridiculously stacked Minnesota team that choked to the Falcons.

And isn't this year 3 of Moss in New England?

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              It helps that Joe Montana and Steve Young had Jerry Rice to throw to.

Comment

And that ridiculously stacked Minnesota team that choked to the Falcons.

And isn't this year 3 of Moss in New England?
                                It's his 3rd year but Brady was out all of last year.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information