No announcement yet.

Jim Brown to Crabtree: Get Your Butt In Camp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've already moved into the "I'd rather we just said **** it and don't sign him" camp. What a *****. Seriously. How is $20M not enough for you when you've never set foot on an NFL field? It's just ludicrous. It just pisses me off that I know at some point, this little baby is going to be making more money than me.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
      Because I doubt Crabtree will ever figure out how to pull his head out of his ass I would take Dez Bryant, Arrelious Benn, Damian Williams, Brandon LaFell, Mike Williams, and Terrance Toliver all before Crabtree.
      i would only take dez over crabs for my ravens...i'd definitly take crabs if benn and bryant were gone at the bottom of the first where we should be picking...ray would make sure crabs came in with the right attitude with help from his good friend deion sanders ;)

Comment

I hope he gets invited to the 2010 Draft next year, that way 49er fans can watch the look on his face as 32 teams pass on him.

Although, no doubt when he falls out of the 1st RD, him and his advisors will start crying collusion.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          I hope he gets invited to the 2010 Draft next year, that way 49er fans can watch the look on his face as 32 teams pass on him.

Although, no doubt when he falls out of the 1st RD, him and his advisors will start crying collusion.
          i dont think the ravens would pass on him....his boy deion is great friends with that #52 guy in baltimore.

Comment

Even from a pure talent stand point I don't Crabs is far and away a better prospect than Benn, so I wouldn't draft Crabs on day one because in all likelihood he won't be the first receiver picked and WTF are you going to do when he again demands to be paid as though he was.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

I hope Deion gives him a few kilos and he does his best Len Bias impersonation. Was that too far?

Sorry I was joking but Crabs is a cockmonger.
              Originally posted by njx9
              i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by roscoesdad27 View Post
                i dont think the ravens would pass on him....his boy deion is great friends with that #52 guy in baltimore.
                Uhhhhh, is #52 the GM in Baltimore? Is Ray running the draft now?
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
                  "Tecmo Bo" is and always will be the greatest video game athlete of all time.
                  i dont know man...christian okoye in excellent condition was unstoppable, pop cornin dudes left and right...lawrence taylor was crazy fast around the corner too, ate up everything...super tecmo bowl was the greatest game ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    Uhhhhh, is #52 the GM in Baltimore? Is Ray running the draft now?
                    he has his say...and ozzie always draft bpa...could turn into a randy moss-esq steal....and between ray and deion he would get signed

Comment

he has his say...and ozzie always draft bpa...could turn into a randy moss-esq steal....and between ray and deion he would get signed

The legend of Ray grows day by day. Crabtree is not going to sign just because Ray-Ray is on his team. What would Ray do to threaten him anyway? Shoot him?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Well there is the possibility that 49ers can start a bidding war for Crabs and trade of his rights.

Crabtree can get paid like he wants to then, idk how that would work out though. And the 49ers get themselves a bunch of picks and maybe a player in return.

Comment

AHAHA. NJX is right. There won't be any sort of bidding war. The only team that will trade for him would be the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                            The legend of Ray grows day by day. Crabtree is not going to sign just because Ray-Ray is on his team. What would Ray do to threaten him anyway? Shoot him?
                            ray is great friends with deion who is seemingly very instrumental with crabs...and because ray's ray too.

Comment

Ray Lewis has his say to Ozzie Newsome on how the Ravens draft? Really? You're sure you want to go with that?

Maybe he tells Ozzie what he thinks, but I doubt Ozzie Newsome listens to him at all

Comment

Last I checked Deion is not Crabtrees agent. Just because you are friends with someone does not mean you can get them to sign. If that was the case the NFL players would never leave the team that drafted them. Its all about the money.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information