Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Brown to Crabtree: Get Your Butt In Camp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    Primetime says he's coming.
    Niners organization hasnt said a word about any thing and Crabs is living/training in Florida.

    For those who don't know, Eisen and Deion has this exchange:
    Eisen: [jokingly] Looking to the end zone for Michael Crabtree! ... No.
    Sanders: Not yet. He could be brewing.
    Eisen: Really? Dropping hints?
    Sanders: Dropping hints.

    I think it's more BS from Deion, but whatever.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Brent View Post
      Niners organization hasnt said a word about any thing and Crabs is living/training in Florida.

      For those who don't know, Eisen and Deion has this exchange:
      Eisen: [jokingly] Looking to the end zone for Michael Crabtree! ... No.
      Sanders: Not yet. He could be brewing.
      Eisen: Really? Dropping hints?
      Sanders: Dropping hints.

      I think it's more BS from Deion, but whatever.
      Deion is such a joke. Why is he even involved in this...every one of his proteges has become a complete disaster.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        Deion is such a joke. Why is he even involved in this...every one of his proteges has become a complete disaster.
        Devin Hester says hai.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          Deion is such a joke. Why is he even involved in this...every one of his proteges has become a complete disaster.
          Jerry Rice has been money in the bank though prior to Crabtree.

          He called out Steve Smith (giants version) and DeSean Jackson before each of their drafts as money WRs.

          If i was a team who needed a WR, id just ask Jerry Rice who to draft ;)

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by njx9
            *shrug* you work with what you've got.
            stop discussing your ten foot pole NJX, it's freaking me out.

            Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            Deion is such a joke. Why is he even involved in this...every one of his proteges has become a complete disaster.
            Devin Hester seems fine. But other than that you're right. Deion has a certain approach to the game that might have worked for him, since he was insanely talented and a genuine superstar with an insane skillset. Truth of the matter is Crabtree just isn't talented enough to do the same things Deion did, he's just not talented enough. He needs to shut up, sign the damn contract and EARN his money instead of demanding it.

            Sig by Fenikz

            I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              Deion is such a joke. Why is he even involved in this...every one of his proteges has become a complete disaster.


              He heard you and he's very mad


              Comment


              • #67
                I thought he gave up on Devine after he escaped his mansion in Prosper and flew back to FL.


                Silverback....still the best.

                +rep to Jakey for the sig

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                  I thought he gave up on Devine after he escaped his mansion in Prosper and flew back to FL.
                  lol escaped from his mansion hahaha

                  But the two are still close. He still mentors him


                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    lol escaped from his mansion hahaha

                    But the two are still close. He still mentors him
                    Ahh..I didn't know that. Usually when someone has to sneak away from someone they don't really want anything to do with them.

                    It's huge. Its like half a mile to a mile from the road and looks bigger than The White House.


                    Silverback....still the best.

                    +rep to Jakey for the sig

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      He is flying back to 49ers, I guess he realizes ohh ****, I lost the leverage of they need me.

                      Parker is going to meet him their Tuesday.

                      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4534306

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post


                        He heard you and he's very mad
                        You know it's true, bust potential on Devine skyrocketed when Deion became his daddy :D

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          He is flying back to 49ers, I guess he realizes ohh ****, I lost the leverage of they need me.

                          Parker is going to meet him their Tuesday.

                          http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4534306
                          Yeah I heard about that today on ESPN. Just imagine how the conversation went.



                          "Listen.. We're gonna get you your money. Just go do some wind sprints and we'll claim you've been working out."



                          "Cool man. They lost last sunday they for sure are gonna start needing me sometime! What was the score against the rams?"



                          "35-0..."



                          "Rams???"



                          "......"



                          "......"



                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                            You know it's true, bust potential on Devine skyrocketed when Deion became his daddy :D
                            It might have came down when Deion tried to become his daddy but, before he could do it Devine stole his SUV and caught a plane back to Florida hahahaha


                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information