No announcement yet.

Most surprising team so far?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it won't let me rep fenikz, but rest assured, I came when I saw his post.

Again, I called it before the season:
    Palmer, Ocho, Coles and Leonard make a good offense and I like their improved D. I also called Leonard being a key 3rd down/recieving back and was laughed at and scoffed. NEVER QUESTION MY LEONARD LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE <3

i pride myself on knowing more about RU football players than you do about anything...and that goes to everyone
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

I would say the Bengals. They are one fluke, once in a lifetime, play away from being 3-0. What is most impressive is how their defense has played, this isn't the same Bengals team that won by trying to mimic the Colts back in 2005.

To me it is the 49ers. Very close to 3-0, and I thought they would be crap this year.

Follow Me on Twitter!

I believe it's the Broncos. They came in with huge questions at the quarterback and wide receiver positions, not to mention there were some Bronco fans already calling for McDaniel's head.

I am not surprised by the 49ers.
          Just play me, baby

After seeing that post by fenikz, I think Scotty needs a new pair of pants.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Debug Information