No announcement yet.

Who is your teams most hated player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a lot of people hate Peyton Manning for no reason. I never want to see Gilbert Gardner on the field as part of the defensive unit again.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Dallas Cowboys = Terrell Owens

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
        "The initial dismantling of an organization based on a bad pick of a quarterback in the first round"

still.

he wont give up

Comment

Jeremy Shockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
            I'll start out by saying that well... I cant really think of anyone on the broncos who is hated by tons of fans. So ill guess that Cutler is hated because of how hyped up he was last year
            i hate Javon Walker.
            can't think of anyone on the Packers that is hated by others.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
              I never want to see Gilbert Gardner on the field as part of the defensive unit again.
              AMEN! But if money were conserned, I'd say Simon, his fat @$$ needs to get back on the field or give us back the money/cap space.

Comment

The most hated guy on our team by our own fans is definitely Kwame Harris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7PAlyMQnzI ...he can't pass block to save his life.

Our most hated player by other fans? I can't really think of any...I don't think the niners have any, yet.

Comment

Do I even need to say his name? You'll probably see a thread about how "omg he sucks!!!lolz" within 2 days.

Comment

With most fans it is Culpepper. Him or Jason Allen. I'm part of the Allen group, but Porter is not far behind right now.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
                      prob winslow because they always say crap about him and hes our best player.
                      Yeah, everyone hates him and puts words in his mouth, but thats fine.

Comment

Larry Johnson even some Chiefs fans don't like him.

Comment

Randy Moss, I hate him with the passion.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Last year it was obviously Vanderjagt and Bledsoe, right now the only guy I don't like is Marco Rivera.

Comment

One name. Jay..Feely.

One for missing an easy kick in overtime against Seattle in the 2005 season. The team didn't seem to be the same after that.

Also, the 2006 season where he kicked the ball right to Devin Hester. Bear completely changed the game off that one kick. It also started my hate towards Tom Coughlin. Who along with myself and many other Giants fans knew Feely couldn't kick the ball 50 yards.

Of course there was the game I went to Week 13 of the 2005 season where he missed a field goal that was basically an extra point.

Curse you Jay Feely. Hope we draft Justin Medlock of UCLA or Matt Clark of Auburn this year to replace him..
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I dont know who you would hate on the Bills. Willis maybe, but he is gone now.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information