Who is your teams most hated player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    I dont know who you would hate on the Bills. Willis maybe, but he is gone now.
    I thought a lot of fans of Bills disliked JP Losman because of his attitude sometimes. Or is that just a misinterperation by me?
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      I thought a lot of fans of Bills disliked JP Losman because of his attitude sometimes. Or is that just a misinterperation by me?
      I always liked JP, but there were some haters. After his strong season last year, most people like him now.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Was Willis McGahee
        Now Tim Anderson (he just sucks)

Comment

oh yeah every broncos fan has a passionate hatred for eddie kennison and/or denard walker

Comment

Darwin Walker, and Donte Stallworth (for me)

Comment

David Carr. Never have I seen a sissy continue to be the starter for an NFL team when he is consistently a loser year after year. I have no idea how a franchise can actually not see that this guy sucks. Andre Johnson shares my sentiments.

Comment

I think 75% of the posters in this thread are utterly confused. It's not who YOUR fans hate on YOUR team. Rather it is which one of your team's players is hated by the general fan populous.

Comment

I can't stand Kendall Simmons or Cedric Wilson they sucks hard.

And I hated the drafting of Santonio Holmes.

Big Ben will be hated if he plays poorly this year.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                  Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Most hated by fans on the Eagles is Donovan McNabb, brotha can't catch a break, always getting criticized and doubting his abilities especially on forums who lot of people dont rate him as a top 5 QB.

Players I hate the most on the Eagles are Darwin Walker and Dhani Jones.

Comment

I think most opposing fans hate JP Losman, because they think that he sucks.
                      Mine would definitely be Tim Anderson.
                      Last edited by art vandelay; 03-09-2007, 03:48 PM.

Comment

By other teams' fans, Peyton Manning. But by me it would definitely be Gilbert Gardner.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

The Eagles fans hate Scott Young right now. I don;t see it, he is a great backup player for us, he just had a false start in the playoffs. Dhani Jones is the most hated player though.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

By other teams...I dunno.

In the team, Byron Leftwich is hated alot by some fans.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by sup3rk1ng View Post
                              The most hated guy on our team by our own fans is definitely Kwame Harris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7PAlyMQnzI ...he can't pass block to save his life.

Our most hated player by other fans? I can't really think of any...I don't think the niners have any, yet.
                              That's hilarious.

"I'll keeeeeep, holdin' on."

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                By other teams...I dunno.

In the team, Byron Leftwich is hated alot by some fans.
                                Mo Drew. :(

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information