carlos emmons was up there but hes gone now
    luke pettigout was up there and hes gone
    william joseph is up there and hopefully he will b gone soon

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      I think 75% of the posters in this thread are utterly confused. It's not who YOUR fans hate on YOUR team. Rather it is which one of your team's players is hated by the general fan populous.
      Mine still holds. Or maybe it's more along the lines of DISGUSTED over hated.

Comment

Brett Favre.

Comment

I HAte Sean Taylor and Peyton Manning

Comment

Chris Simms

Comment

Is there anybody who likes T.O.?

Comment

Definitely Kimo or Dewayne Robertson or JUSTIN MCAREINS! Hate them all. Let's not forget Kevan Barlow.

Doug Jolley and Anthony Becht used to be up there.

Vinny was a funny story though, we hated him in the game, but loved him when he would rejoin the team after leaving. THen hated him again when he played.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

I'm really sick of all these negative threads. Most hated player or team you hate most or worst team, etc. These are really childish threads and it's sad that so many people actually answer them.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                    Dallas Cowboys = Terrell Owens
                    people hate TO?

Comment

i used to hate kurt warner but now he plays for us

im gonna go with tory holt because our corners suck against him(well ok they suck in general)

Comment

I don't think anybody really hates anybody on the Jets. People actually tend to like them too much. It's kind of boring really.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                          I'm really sick of all these negative threads. Most hated player or team you hate most or worst team, etc. These are really childish threads and it's sad that so many people actually answer them.
                          you know what's really childish? Going into a thread and claiming that everyone that posts in it are "sad". If you don't have any insight other then to insult people than why say anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Zim3031 View Post
                            you know what's really childish? Going into a thread and claiming that everyone that posts in it are "sad". If you don't have any insight other then to insult people than why say anything?
                            The reason I posted what I said is because there are too many threads where we insult eachother's teams and players. You are the one who is doing the insulting. I also didn't call these people sad, so don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. I said it's sad that so many people post in these things because we're all just insulting eachother by doing it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              A lot of fans seem to hate DeAngelo Hall and Michael Vick.
                              Falcon fans love D. hall

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                                The reason I posted what I said is because there are too many threads where we insult eachother's teams and players. You are the one who is doing the insulting. I also didn't call these people sad, so don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. I said it's sad that so many people post in these things because we're all just insulting eachother by doing it.
                                You specifically came into the thread with no insight other then to claim that the thread is worthless and you called it "sad" that people post in it. I have never insulted you in any way, I am merely pointing out your total lack of insight towards anything useful in this thread. If you hate the threads then ignore them and don't post anything in them. If you have anything useful to the thread than by all means say it. It would certainly make the forum more enjoyable to read.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information