Who is your teams most hated player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
    I can't stand Kendall Simmons or Cedric Wilson they sucks hard.

And I hated the drafting of Santonio Holmes.

Big Ben will be hated if he plays poorly this year.
    Big Ben will never be hated. As a Steelers fan thats disgraceful of you to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
      Falcon fans love D. hall
      I'm not talking about Falcons fans. That isn't the purpose of this thread. It's who is hated by the outsider fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
        Definitely Kimo or Dewayne Robertson or JUSTIN MCAREINS! Hate them all. Let's not forget Kevan Barlow.

Doug Jolley and Anthony Becht used to be up there.

Vinny was a funny story though, we hated him in the game, but loved him when he would rejoin the team after leaving. THen hated him again when he played.
        What happened with J-Mac? He was money his last year with us, and I thought he was pretty productive his first couple of years with the Jets. Did he get buried with the emergence of Cotchery or did he just lose the job? I heard he was a possible cut...is that true? I'd like to see us bring him back in the fold.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
          What happened with J-Mac? He was money his last year with us, and I thought he was pretty productive his first couple of years with the Jets. Did he get buried with the emergence of Cotchery or did he just lose the job? I heard he was a possible cut...is that true? I'd like to see us bring him back in the fold.
          He's horrible, he's slow and doesn't create any separation, his hands are like freakin' bricks and whenever he actually does get open and Pennington makes a good pass, he loses focus and falls on his ass. Not to mention he wusses out everytime a defender is about to make a big hit. His only plus was that he had good size.

He's essentially the anti-Cotchery.

Comment

Originally posted by Zim3031 View Post
            He's horrible, he's slow and doesn't create any separation, his hands are like freakin' bricks and whenever he actually does get open and Pennington makes a good pass, he loses focus and falls on his ass. Not to mention he wusses out everytime a defender is about to make a big hit. His only plus was that he had good size.

He's essentially the anti-Cotchery.
            Well, sounds like he is hated, lol. That's kinda odd since he was a pretty good deep threat when he was with us.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              By other teams...I dunno.

In the team, Byron Leftwich is hated alot by some fans.
              Packer fans hated Darius for awhile.

Comment

Randy Moss.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                  Well, sounds like he is hated, lol. That's kinda odd since he was a pretty good deep threat when he was with us.
                  maybe he is a good deep threat, the stats wouldn't really show it seeing as how he probably would drop any big play that he has a chance to make. I have no idea how he has gotten so progressively worse since he's been a Jet. He started out as a decent/average player, but he's turned to complete crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Zim3031 View Post
                    maybe he is a good deep threat, the stats wouldn't really show it seeing as how he probably would drop any big play that he has a chance to make. I have no idea how he has gotten so progressively worse since he's been a Jet. He started out as a decent/average player, but he's turned to complete crap.
                    Probably a confidence issue.

Comment

Buncha jealous...
                      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Probably a confidence issue.
                        That certainly wouldn't surprise me seeing as how some of his questionable work ethics have landed him in Mangini's doghouse and Cotchery (and pretty much ever receiver on the roster actually) have superceded him on the depth chart.

Comment

Screw TPFKA#1SaintsFan for beating me to the punch.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Packer fans hated Darius for awhile.

And it wasn't exactly underserved.

Comment

Kwame Harris
                              Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Three Players on the Jets:

Justin McDropins
                                Dewayne Robertbust
                                Kimo Van Suckelhoffen