No announcement yet.

Who is your teams most hated player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't hate anyone on the Browns, but if I had to pick I'd say either Braylon Edwards or Jamal Lewis simply because they are malcharacters who played for Michigan and Baltimore whom I hate passionaletly.

I love Winslow though, he's the hardest working player on the team and he actually catches the ball and gets first downs and doesn't suck like half the team.

Comment

B.J. Ward for the ravens.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
      #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
      I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
        I know everyone will disagree with me but I don't like Marvin Harrison at all. He never goes across the middle, tries to make the catch were he might get layed out by a saftey, or even makes an effort to get YAC. He just takes the ball and steps out of bounds. In the Super Bowl he went across the middle once and on that play he got hurt. It's just frustrating to watch him play and he gets all this praise for being such a great reciever.
        So you don't think he's a great reciever because he goes out of bounds? Damn, who is good then. . . .

Anyway, it's obvious Peyton Manning. If you aren't a Colts fan, odds are you probably hate Manning and I do know there are people who do like him; but it's mostly the other way around.
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

For Patriots its

-Chad Jackson - they seem to hate him missing most of rookie year..the BUST jury has been out since week 5 :\

-Reche Caldwell - for the drops in playoff game

- Marquise hill - BUST DE ..2nd round waste

-Ben Watson - not too many were happy with his fumbles this year

-Laurence Maroney - some question him because he didnt do well in playoffs..w.e

i only agree with 1 of them really..Hill.

you can say Patriot fans do not like young guys who are learning. :\

Comment

Not exacty a Raven's fan but Ray Lewis seems to polarize opinions in some people.

Pacman Jones is another guy who people seem to love to hate right now.
            Last edited by Race for the Heisman; 03-10-2007, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
              Brett Favre.
              Most people like Favre, they hate Packers fans (and the media) who completely overate him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

let me think here..probably TO

Comment

Willis Mcgahee, o wait, he's gone. :)

No one.

Comment

Bills fans do, however, hate shawn marriman (though he's not on the bills). Taunting opposing teams fans doesn't get you far.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                      And it wasn't exactly underserved.

Love seeing a Packer get crushed.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        I hate the play of Kwame Harris
                        me too

(10 characters)

Comment

• I can't believe none of my fellow Titans fans have mentioned Pacman Jones.

Comment

• the broncos officially hate donnie edwards. pick a damn team so we can harrass one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              A lot of fans seem to hate DeAngelo Hall and Michael Vick.

VICK SUXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one!11

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• two players on the 49ers:

The first, most obvious one is Kwame Harris. Personally, I think he's okay, a good runblocker whose biggest weakness is facing speed-rushers, but he's been improving fairly steadily and has played a good role in Frank Gore's success. He's hated mostly because 1) a good speed rusher like Leonard Little can occassionally make him look just completely silly and 2) he seems to get called for holding penalties at the worst possible times-- I can't even count how many times long pass plays or runs were called back because of Kwame's penalties.

The second guy, which I don't understand as much, is ILB Derek Smith. I think the perception is that he's not physical enough, which I've never really understood. Basically, from my point of view, he's been a solid defensive leader for SF for the past 6 or 7 years, plays through injuries, and is always in the right place. Still, it seems like every 49ers fan wants to see the guy benched in favor of Brandon Moore, who is certainly a flashier player and can really play well at times, but hasn't shown the kind of consistency that's made Smith the starter for so many years. IMO if Singletary likes Smith, and Nolan likes Smith, I'm smart enough to trust their judgment on the matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information