Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Bengals for real?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I think they can upset the Chargers, the Ravens at home, and the Bears

    The raven game will be the toughest of the 3

    "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
      A really tough task, I don't know if we're up for it to be honest. I'm just happy I'm not watching Ryan Fitzpatrick throw it anymore though. 3-1 is a good start for any team, regardless of the luck or clutch or whatever we want to call it that has miraculously won us all 3 of our victories.
      I say clutch, because that means I can keep calling the Broncos clutch instead of luck. ;)

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
        I think they can upset the Chargers, the Ravens at home, and the Bears

        The raven game will be the toughest of the 3
        I would be happy with that. Beating the Chargers gives us a better shot at the division titel, and beating da Bears gets us a better draft pick.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
          Because Palmer gets injured and their season ends when that happens?
          I know that, but they need to be more proactive in the passing game, instead of using it as their last resort. Everyone knows once Palmer goes down the Bengals are finished, but they have to take some gambles. On todays first few drives they were mixing up the pass and run quite well, and they were looking like they were moving the ball very well, then they go back to the bland run on 1st, run on 2nd and then throw on 3rd if there is no first down gained.

          As a fan it's crazy frustrating. Especially when you know you have a gunslinger behind center. It's like they are wussafying the offense.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post
            I know that, but they need to be more proactive in the passing game, instead of using it as their last resort. Everyone knows once Palmer goes down the Bengals are finished, but they have to take some gambles. On todays first few drives they were mixing up the pass and run quite well, and they were looking like they were moving the ball very well, then they go back to the bland run on 1st, run on 2nd and then throw on 3rd if there is no first down gained.

            As a fan it's crazy frustrating. Especially when you know you have a gunslinger behind center. It's like they are wussafying the offense.
            Carson is more of a Game Manger then a Gunslinger now since his injurys


            RIP themaninblack

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
              I would be happy with that. Beating the Chargers gives us a better shot at the division titel, and beating da Bears gets us a better draft pick.
              LOL Hey, if the Bengals go 10-6 or even 9-7 I will be super excited and that would mean they are in it till the end of the season. That would only be their second winning season of the last decade. So yeah, a winning season is the main goal, I just hope a playoff appearance is in the works as well. That would be awesome. I hate seeing Chad and Carson playing golf in Jan.

              Comment


              • #37
                Palmer actually did take some shots down field though, they just didn't work out (for example, that INT).

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                  Carson is more of a Game Manger then a Gunslinger now since his injurys
                  Hey, he still has the arm to sling it. I just wish they would open up the passing attack a bit more. I think it would make the Bengals more lethal.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                    I would be happy with that. Beating the Chargers gives us a better shot at the division titel, and beating da Bears gets us a better draft pick.
                    San Diego is so Soft on Defense now you should take the divison if Broncos dont go 6-0 in Divison that would be a Epic Fail


                    RIP themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post
                      Hey, he still has the arm to sling it. I just wish they would open up the passing attack a bit more. I think it would make the Bengals more lethal.
                      If by arm u mean Overthrowing WR or Underthrowing WR then yes


                      RIP themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                        Palmer actually did take some shots down field though, they just didn't work out (for example, that INT).
                        BVUt you have to admit, they don't open it up nearly enough. And Carson still has a top notch arm. I would put it in the same category of Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Matt Schaub and definitely stronger then Rivers, Romo and Hasselback. So he is in good company in terms of arm strength.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post
                          BVUt you have to admit, they don't open it up nearly enough. And Carson still has a top notch arm. I would put it in the same category of Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Matt Schaub and definitely stronger then Rivers, Romo and Hasselback. So he is in good company in terms of arm strength.
                          Yea but there Play calling sucks and when he does get to throw the ball he throws in to Double Coverage or dumps it to the TE or RB


                          RIP themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                            I think they're a solid team...should be 4-0 but it is what it is....i say they end up with 10 wins
                            If Orton didn't have a mental breakdown and threw the ball away instead of taking that sack, the score would of been 9-0, and the miracle tipped ball would of never happened. So basically it's a wash imo.

                            The Bronco Bengal game originally looked like two really bad teams just going at each other, however 4 weeks in it almost seems like it was two really good teams who went at it. Impressed very much with Cincy so far.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
                              If Orton didn't have a mental breakdown and threw the ball away instead of taking that sack, the score would of been 9-0, and the miracle tipped ball would of never happened. So basically it's a wash imo.

                              The Bronco Bengal game originally looked like two really bad teams just going at each other, however 4 weeks in it almost seems like it was two really good teams who went at it. Impressed very much with Cincy so far.
                              Thanks, thats what me and my dad were talking about today. We were saying who would have thought a month ago that the Bengals and the Broncos would be two of the better teams in football and two teams that are looking like they are on the right track to go to the playoffs?

                              I'm impressed with the Bengals, I just wish the offense would get the lead out and start taking it to teams in the first half. I think once they do that, they can really be a good team and a really scary team.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                We definitely have a long way to go but the talent is there. Our offense hasn't really hit on all cylinders yet but when it does it's going to be very fun to watch.

                                ^A Bonekrusher production^
                                #15
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information