No announcement yet.

Are the Bengals for real?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say yes. Ive been pimping Cinncy as an up and coming team for awhile now.

Benson is forreal, and Ive felt that defense was on the verge of breaking out at any moment.

This team is forreal, and will fight Baltimore for the AFC North title.

Comment

I agree with the statement that the talent is there, they just need some more development. I don't think I'll ever be sold on Marvin Lewis as a Super Bowl winning coach so that may be the issue.

In regards to them competing for a division title this year? I'm sorry but there is no way that is happening. I see a team that is 8-8 at best and Baltimore will win at least 10-11 games this year. I still see them finishing third behind the Ravens and Steelers.

They are definitely progressing though, there are just a few more kinks that they need to work out before I can call them contenders.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Cincinnati has a very good shot at 10 or 11 victories. It is the 1st year since his injury that Palmer has been healthy and it is showing in his play. Add in a defense that is playing solid football and you have a recipe for success. They will give Baltimore a good run for their money.
        And proud of it!!!

Comment

The Bengals are the type of team that can win or lose against anyone.

They beat the Steelers and Packers, but almost lost to the Browns.

Comment

The chargers game will most likely be a shootout from what we saw of their D last night, Benson should be able to run all over them much like mendenhall did. Ravens, thats a tough one to win, Cincy is going to need alot things to go their way that game. As for the Bears, maybe Cincys D can turn Cutler into a interception throwing machine like GB but Idk about that one.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I think they are a solid playoff contender, I'd have them out now just because I still think they're the 3 best team in that division. Gotta give them credit, should be 4-0 and have beaten 2 good teams.

Comment

Oh yeah, they're for real, and I'd be really surprised if they don't make the playoffs. They do have a tough division, but they beat the Steelers and I like them against the Ravens.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Play the ravens, and then we'll see.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                    Play the ravens, and then we'll see.
                    Yeah, they beat the Ravens then they are one of the top 10 teams in the league for sure. This upcoming week is their biggest test of the season so far. I really can't wait.

Comment

Nope...they have a fatal flaw in their kicking game's blocking scheme. :D

The Bengals definitely have a wild card shot if they can execute their game plan on the bad teams left on their schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post
                        Yeah, they beat the Ravens then they are one of the top 10 teams in the league for sure. This upcoming week is their biggest test of the season so far. I really can't wait.
                        Bingo. You want to get ahead? Beat the best team in your division.
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          Nope...they have a fatal flaw in their kicking game's blocking scheme. :D

The Bengals definitely have a wild card shot if they can execute their game plan on the bad teams left on their schedule.
                          That fatal flaw is Brad St. Louis. Mr. Pressure.....not really he can't snap anymore.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

Saw an interesting stat on Monday Night Football. They said that 64% of teams that go 3-1 in the first 4 games of the season go to the playoffs. If thats so, then I hope we are the 64% and not the 36% that doesn't..LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information