The Dirty Sanchez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
    That guy has no.. and I mean no business commenting on the NFL. He sucks balls.
    Agreed, I can't stand him.

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
    Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      You see that all the time when quarterbacks throw interceptions. They run and they go low on whoever is either blocking or running with the ball in hopes that they cause a domino effect. What makes it bad is that Vilma wasn't very close to the runner, but he was the first one in the vicinity so i don't think it's that big a deal.
      That's what I was thinking when it happened. Sanchez was trying to trip him up. If he didn't go for the hit, you know damn well Vilma would have destroyed him if he was standing upright trying to get to the ball carrier. He was trying to make a play. I don't think he had any intent otherwise.

Comment

I hope he does get fined. That's how you tear up someone's knees.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

If he doesn't hit Vilma and chases Sharper Vilma or another Saints defender is going to light him up even if theres no chance he catches Sharper. You see it all the time on Punt/Kick returns or INT returns. Its still not like it was a clean thing to do, but if Vilma decks Sanchez as a block theres no penalty and everyone just laughs saying "haha, Sanchez got lit up, he wasn't even going to catch Sharper, haha." So basically his options were to just stand in the pocket and walk to the sideline or at least somewhat chase the play, and then try not to get destroyed by someone "blocking" for Sharper.

I don't blame the kid for throwing that shot.

Comment

Quarterbacks taking cheap shots is like a boxer's trainer talking smack. Just because you've got big guys protecting you at one point in time, doesn't mean you're always going to be immune from punishment.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few guys out there who hate the protection rules of QBs and who know just how much it hurts to get hit cheaply at the knees who won't care about a fine or a 15 yard penalty to send a message.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
              Quarterbacks taking cheap shots is like a boxer's trainer talking smack. Just because you've got big guys protecting you at one point in time, doesn't mean you're always going to be immune from punishment.
              Worst. Analogy. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by S T R I N G View Post
                Worst. Analogy. Ever.
                Troll is trolling

Comment

Troll is trolling
                  What was that you were saying about how great of a playoff QB Delhomme was? lulzzzz

Comment

The Real Sanchize!!

Comment

Being fair to Sanchez, if you see a much bigger and stronger MLB coming towards you when your trying to get in the play of tackling Sharper, what else can you do? Get blasted or lit up which can be allowed?

I don't agree with what he did and thought its dangerous but if Sanchez doesn't do anything, who knows what would have happened. Didn't Vilma nearly get in trouble for a late hit in the Lions game when he was near the QB or kicker on a play anyhow?

Comment

Lol, it wasn't all that bad, I wouldn't be bothered, but the way they protect QBs, if Vilma would have gently stroked Sanchez' head, he might have got tossed from the game.

Lol at this guy spinning it onto Vilma though ^ haha
                        Originally posted by SNIPER26
                        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

What was that you were saying about how great of a playoff QB Delhomme was? lulzzzz
                          Do you have anything to contribute to the thread? Basing a dude with a winning playoff record, or otherwise doesn't have much to do with the rest of the thread.

Comment

Do you have anything to contribute to the thread? Basing a dude with a winning playoff record, or otherwise doesn't have much to do with the rest of the thread.
                            Yup I contributed the fact that your analogy made no sense as well as the fact that you consistently make outlandish claims about the Panthers which are also consistently proven wrong.

Comment

Yup I contributed the fact that your analogy made no sense as well as the fact that you consistently make outlandish claims about the Panthers which are also consistently proven wrong.
                              actually his analogy was pretty good. why dont you try to explain why it is wrong than taking cheap shots?

Comment

Stupid desperation move for a rookie quarterback.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information