• Show
Clear All

im surprised there still hasnt been a fine issued

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
    Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye30 View Post
      That's because there wasn't anything wrong with what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
        actually his analogy was pretty good. why dont you try to explain why it is wrong than taking cheap shots?
        A trainer is not an athlete. They're a coach. If Rex Ryan ran on the field and cut Vilma's knees, it might make sense. He didn't though. Another player did.

Comment

Originally posted by S T R I N G View Post
          A trainer is not an athlete. They're a coach. If Rex Ryan ran on the field and cut Vilma's knees, it might make sense. He didn't though. Another player did.
          I'll explain this clearly since your response is lacking some intelligent thought.

Sanchez is in a constantly vulnerable position, a linebacker is always attacking and spends most of their time on the attack or dishing out punishment.

If you're constantly vulnerable and open to being hit cheaply, you shouldn't be taking cheap shots at people who're always in position to harm you.

Perhaps you'd prefer people in glass houses never throwing rocks?

Oh and proven wrong? Jake Delhomme has had 2 bad playoff games in his career. His QB rating in the post season is 83.3 Peyton Manning's is 84.2. So he's not exactly in the bottom tier once the season ends...

Proven wrong again and again? I've made one bad call in over 3 years of being on these boards, you've been here since August? Again and again? What the hell is that crap? Grow up and learn to debate and discuss.

Comment

What a tool....
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              I could definitely see him taking some shots after that. I thought to myself when I saw it: "What the hell is that fool doing?" He needs to be fined and I hope Vilma's friends around the league take notice.
              Good thing for Sanchez, Vilma doesn't come from a school where all the NFL alums stick together like a brotherhood.... oh. He's done.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                I'll explain this clearly since your response is lacking some intelligent thought.

Sanchez is in a constantly vulnerable position, a linebacker is always attacking and spends most of their time on the attack or dishing out punishment.

If you're constantly vulnerable and open to being hit cheaply, you shouldn't be taking cheap shots at people who're always in position to harm you.

Perhaps you'd prefer people in glass houses never throwing rocks?

Oh and proven wrong? Jake Delhomme has had 2 bad playoff games in his career. His QB rating in the post season is 83.3 Peyton Manning's is 84.2. So he's not exactly in the bottom tier once the season ends...

Proven wrong again and again? I've made one bad call in over 3 years of being on these boards, you've been here since August? Again and again? What the hell is that crap? Grow up and learn to debate and discuss.
                LOL he doesn't done ANYTHING in the playoffs since 2005. He's old. He's done. That's been obvious for years.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye30 View Post
                  I believe he was fined 5k for it. Vilma also noted that Sanchez called him to apologize, which he should have done so glad he did it. I think Vilma still sounded frustrated about it as he should be, but it seems like he appreciated Sanchez acknowledging he made a mistake. Hopefully Sanchez learns about it, I think we all really don't want anybody to get hurt and it would be unfortunate for him to injure somebody after a pick doing something dangerous like that.

Comment

to put it simple, it was a bad hit, if he didnt want to get himself hurt he should have made a similar hit but waist-high but that is more theoretical. That being said sanchez did an apology and was fined accordingly and since no injury resulted imo that is the end of the story

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information