Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dirty Sanchez

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-a-cheap-shot/

While chasing Sharper in vain, Sanchez decided to take out the knees of Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma, for no apparent reason. Sanchez was flagged, and he should be fined.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

My wrestling coach gave me that nickname and it stuck throughout HS lol ppl just started calling me Dirty not even DIrty Sanchez anymore lmao

Anywho....I didnt see the point in what Sanchez did...he wasn't blocking or tackling

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Sanchez******************

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

He took that move from the Steelers taking out players knees and Brett Farve Contibuted to that also

RIP themaninblack

Comment

He will be fined. I have no idea what he was really thinking on that block there. He probably did look up Brett Favre's block for the vikes. Hopefully the coaches pull him aside and tell him you don't do that, otherwise players are going for retribution when they get a clear shot on him.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

I could definitely see him taking some shots after that. I thought to myself when I saw it: "What the hell is that fool doing?" He needs to be fined and I hope Vilma's friends around the league take notice.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              I could definitely see him taking some shots after that. I thought to myself when I saw it: "What the hell is that fool doing?" He needs to be fined and I hope Vilma's friends around the league take notice.
              Heh yeah. Someone will take offense to that and probably annihilate Sanchez. Can't say I blame them for it if they do either.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

My buddy and I were screaming at the tv when he did that. I expect a fine and you could tell that the Saints players were not happy afterwards.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

He is going to take a shot sometime by someone who just wants to show him up, either helmet to helmet or a late hit.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    My buddy and I were screaming at the tv when he did that. I expect a fine and you could tell that the Saints players were not happy afterwards.
                    If Vilma would have been hurt because of that...
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                      I have no idea what he was really thinking on that block there.
                      Exactly what I said to my roommate when it happened. I believe he did it on another INT return also, though perhaps it was preseason. Just a bad penalty and not a good move at all, glad Vilma was not hurt on the play.

Comment

He did do it on another INT return in the early part of the season I think. Just can't think of which game.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Haha...if he keeps it up:

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                          Originally posted by TitanHope
                          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                            Haha...if he keeps it up:

That guy has no.. and I mean no business commenting on the NFL. He sucks balls.

Comment

You see that all the time when quarterbacks throw interceptions. They run and they go low on whoever is either blocking or running with the ball in hopes that they cause a domino effect. What makes it bad is that Vilma wasn't very close to the runner, but he was the first one in the vicinity so i don't think it's that big a deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information