49ers sign Crabtree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
    Everybody liked Crabtree before this whole thing. Now no one does. He might have lost a lot of money in endorsements in the past three months.
    I still like what he could bring to the Niners, I just think the guy is a complete fuckhead.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Cool get him on the field. hopefully he can help us

Comment

Oh...and MC Hammer was with Crabtree at the negotiations...no...I'm not joking.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/...as-hammer.html

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post

Because it's not completely ******* silly to bring MC Hammer to negotiate your contract. Really. Completely makes sense.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

he wasnt there to negotiate, just a Eugene Parker friend

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post

They are really going to extreme measures to Hammer out a deal I see.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1...lly-reach-deal

Jay Glazer says a deal is done...Six years.

Comment

Thank god this rollercoaster is over.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that, it would be pretty crappy to just flat out lose a top 10 pick.

Glad he came to his senses, he should fired his "advisors" or something.
                    Originally posted by SNIPER26
                    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Gonna be watching a ton a Niners games this season!!

Comment

About damn time.

Comment

Seems like a classic case of a player feeling left out of the positivity that's going on and he wants to be a part of it. He probably thought they would suck this year, but he surely doesn't want to miss out on a division championship run, he much rather say he was apart of it all.

Still though he lost because it looks pointless that he missed all that time for pretty much nothing. Maybe they can get a few formations/routes for him to master and try to get him worked in and comfortable.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Seems like a classic case of a player feeling left out of the positivity that's going on and he wants to be a part of it. He probably thought they would suck this year, but he surely doesn't want to miss out on a division championship run, he much rather say he was apart of it all.

Still though he lost because it looks pointless that he missed all that time for pretty much nothing. Maybe they can get a few formations/routes for him to master and try to get him worked in and comfortable.
                            I was thinking the same thing.. He probably saw his leverage go down the drain due to the great start by the 9ers. Soon, if they keep up this good play, they could forgot all about him. I wonder how he gets received in the locker room upon arriving there.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Right now he wants to join the party. He better be actually worth a damn.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                              Originally posted by Borat
                              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                                Gonna be watching a ton a Niners games this season!!
                                I don't see him having much of an impact this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information