49ers sign Crabtree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    The deal is for 6 years, $32 million dollars which $17 million is guaranteed.
    so he got an extra million for an extra year added on.

however there are incentives that will make it a 4 year deal but he'll have to be a top WR in the league to reach those.

EDIT: http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...2-3a4b3b6c330d

is it me or was that a horribly awkward interview? also, he didnt answer that MC Hammer question, what was that about?
    Last edited by Brent; 10-07-2009, 03:20 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

about damn time
      Yeah, what I said already

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

I still like Crabtree.

Comment

How the hell do you show up with freakin MC Hammer and then dodge the question about it. MC Hammer wtf?!!??

Comment

If only you guys were at my school today..."9ers to the superbowl!!!" is all I heard.... please STOP

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Did anyone else think of "Leon" from those old Bud Light commercials after watching Crabtree's press conference? Especially when they asked him the question about re-entering the Draft and he said "I'm Michael Crabtree, man, and whatever I say is what I say." Even with the vintage smile.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-franci...ree-introduced

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                If only you guys were at my school today..."9ers to the superbowl!!!" is all I heard.... please STOP
                Superbowl? No but this really helps our offense. I can't wait to get him running the screens we run. BTW, what school do you go to?

Comment

He handled the interview better than I would have expected.

I was wondering, though, what kind of training he did when he was out.
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post

Probably not. We'll find out soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post

He was training in some facility in florida, not sure exactly where or what.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post

had to be done.
                        I see your YouTube video featuring MC Hammer, and I raise you this one featuring both Hammer and Neon Deion:

Even more appropriate, I think... Should be interesting to see how things unfold over the next few weeks. Singletary said Crabtree will not play against ATL, but the Niners have a bye next week so I wonder if Crabtree will have acclimated himself to some parts of the offense by then.

I think they will plan on putting him in certain packages so he knows when to be on the field and what he's supposed to be doing.
                        Mr Garrison: Does anyone know what sexual harassment means?
                        Cartman: When you are trying to have intercourse with a special lady friend and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by D4rk 0ne View Post
                          I think they will plan on putting him in certain packages so he knows when to be on the field and what he's supposed to be doing.
                          I bet he'll get on the field for screens and bubble passes early on. Those were his specialty in college and I'm sure he can learn enough in the next 2 weeks to run those plays.

As for traditional routes and such, probably not until later in the season. But who knows, he could surprise and get a big role early on.

Comment

Originally posted by Auron View Post
                            Did anyone else think of "Leon" from those old Bud Light commercials after watching Crabtree's press conference? Especially when they asked him the question about re-entering the Draft and he said "I'm Michael Crabtree, man, and whatever I say is what I say." Even with the vintage smile.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-franci...ree-introduced

LMFAO. I haven't seen that joint in AGES. Much props!
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information