Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers sign Crabtree

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4534306

I think since it is well established that the 49ers aren't budging from their position, Crabtree is caving.

Eh...he's only about 2-3 months late.

Seriously, if I was San Francisco, I wouldn't even bother with the guy. He obviously is going to be a problem later on down the road, so why even bother with it. He's overrated to begin with.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

we'll see what happens

RIP ST

Comment

Maybe he is finally going to accept it cause he know that the 9ers don't really need him anyways. He's just thinking about it cause he knows that the 9ers are looking like the real deal.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

I'm willing to bet he signs. There's nothing left for him to do really.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Its crazy I was watching NFL network last night... And on the Primetime top 10 that Deion Sanders does he said... That Crabtree will start talking to the 49ers again. He slip that in there when he was showing the Wills TD highlight.

Comment

At this point he's probably not worth the headache...what the hell the player decides now that he's okay with being paid tens of millions of dollars? Screw him. He can get paid a whole lot less next year. It's not like there's any situation where he's a long term 9er when his rookie contract comes due in a couple years anyway.

If Singletary is really serious about this whole 'the team is a family' schtick he will show Crabtree what an idiot he is here.

Comment

I posted this in the other Crabtree thread.

Yeah I heard about that today on ESPN. Just imagine how the conversation went.

"Listen.. We're gonna get you your money. Just go do some wind sprints and we'll claim you've been working out."

"Cool man. They lost last sunday they for sure are gonna start needing me sometime! What was the score against the rams?"

"35-0..."

"Rams???"

"......"

"......"

Comment

If he does sign, I wonder how the players will treat him when he walks through that locker room door for the first time? I know I'd be giving him the cold shoulder just for being a selfish and greedy prick.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
                    Crabtree is caving.
                    I knew this would happen the first time he said he would re-enter next year's draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                      If he does sign, I wonder how the players will treat him when he walks through that locker room door for the first time? I know I'd be giving him the cold shoulder just for being a selfish and greedy prick.
                      ehhh probably not, some of the other draft picks might. But I think most players understand that there are 2 sides to the NFL. One the business side and the game side. We hear quite a bit of players say it, "he has to take care of his bussiness, or he has to support his family." However he handles the money side its not their problem, but if he were to slack of preparing for games and sucks in games, well tahts another thing. I'm sure people will make little snide remarks when he gets tired and winded or doesn't know the playbook, like "should have shown up on time" "we started in august" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                        if the 49ers give him any approximating a true rookie contract, they're idiots.
                        Yep, now that he's ready to talk I'd cut my offer in half and tell him to take it or leave it.

Comment

the whole process has been an enormous pain in the ass..but does anybody remember how good Crabtree is? he's pretty good.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                            the whole process has been an enormous pain in the ass..but does anybody remember how good Crabtree is? he's pretty good.
                            In College...this isn't Texas Tech

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                            Originally posted by TitanHope
                            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Waste of money at this point. He's not going to do much good this season. Won't be with them after the contract.

Honest question. Would they really be that much better with him? I just don't know.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information