LBJ vs. Braylon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
    Alot of people up here hate Braylon Edwards. I live in the same city as the guy and you always hear people ripping on him. I have met him personally a few times and he has always been a nice guy and took time to talk to me and another kid 3 years back when we were still in high school.

Physically Braylon is a big guy but LeBron is about 5 or 6 inches taller I believe and LBJ is just as strong I believe, I really don't see this going very well at all for Braylon.

Hopefully a team like Dallas comes across and wants to give up a first round pick for him before the deadline is over.

He isn't even worth a 4th round pick. He is beyond damaged goods, like Randy Moss was a few years ago only he isn't good.

Comment

Comment

To Lebron, this should be like the ugly annoying kid in the playground that won't stop trying to pick a fight with you because you get all the girls and you're the popular kid.

Not only is LBJ about 100x richer, more popular, more marketable and the better player than Edwards is, but Lebron would just wreck Edwards if they were to ever fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          My money is on LeBron winning.
          quoted for truth

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
            Braylon still thinks Browns fans only hate him cause he went to Michigan. Eventually hell figure out its because he just isn't very good.
            Explain why they still didn't like him after his 16-TD season. Buckeye fans are ******* insane when it comes to that ****. They'd take Bam Childress over him because Edwards went to UM and Childress went to OSU. It's obviously Braylon's fault that Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn suck huge monkey balls at throwing the ball.

Comment

Part of me still wants Braylon on the Giants. The guy is an all world talent, he just needs a change of scenery.

But after this douchebaggery came out, I don't know anymore. I guess it depends on how our WRs do this year without him.

I bet if he went to a better team though he'd be tearing it up.

Comment

i'm glad MoMass had 8 catches for 148 yards or whatever it was. Makes me feel a lot better than before knowing that Braylon's days in Cleveland are probably numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  Explain why they still didn't like him after his 16-TD season. Buckeye fans are ******* insane when it comes to that ****. They'd take Bam Childress over him because Edwards went to UM and Childress went to OSU. It's obviously Braylon's fault that Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn suck huge monkey balls at throwing the ball.
                  Not to mention he has a bad case of the dropsies

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                  Originally posted by TitanHope
                  R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                  He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    Part of me still wants Braylon on the Giants.

Comment

Sometimes I don't get all the attention paid to Braylon. The guy's been mediocre every year, except for one, which was an 80 catch season. Braylon doesn't deserve the time it takes to discuss how bad he is.

BoneKrusher

Comment

All this Michigan hating stuff is just crap. People who do not like Braylon in Cleveland, don't like him because of what he does on the field.

People loved him when he was catching 16 TDs, despite some drops.

I still like Braylon Edwards, but he needs to get his **** together, focus on football, catch the ball and make plays.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information