No announcement yet.

who would you rather have at qb? russell or henne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that Russel could be good. I don't think he is a bust til he goes to a different team and sucks even with a good amount of weapons. Like MetSox said, I would go with Russel.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

I would rather start most teams #2 QB then Russel.

Comment

Henne's 1-0 as a starter? throwing about 58% with a td and an int.

Russell isnt accurate. He doesnt have much for receivers but when they're open he struggles to get them the ball. I don't think going somewhere else is going to make him incrementally better.

Comment

Russel is kinda like a fatter, taller version of Tavaris Jackson.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Henne. If you have to ask why, you don't know me. Throw in the fact that Henne is actually coachable, not incredibly fat, more accurate and just better, and Henne wins.

Coincidentally, I think a Buckeye will be the biggest benefactor from a Wolverine starting. Ted Ginn's style + Henne's arm = touchdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
              Henne's 1-0 as a starter? throwing about 58% with a td and an int.

Russell isnt accurate. He doesnt have much for receivers but when they're open he struggles to get them the ball. I don't think going somewhere else is going to make him incrementally better.
              Bingo. I don't know why other people think he'd live up to his potential somewhere else. He's getting time and guys are getting open, he's just not hitting them.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                Jamarcus. I think if he was in a different situation he could be a solid QB.
                couldn't agree more.

take him out of the clusterfuck in oakland, and put him into a marginal team. he'd have been a much better QB.

having a new coaching staff every year also hinders development.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

no poll wtf dude?

I guess Henne makes sense but I personally take JaMarcus

Comment

I can't believe so many people think all he needs is a new team.

Have you seen him play?

Even the Chiefs made him look average there were plays in that game when he had all kinds of time and WR's were open and he missed them left and right.
                    Last edited by Splat; 10-07-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

I love how a lot of people are saying Russell hasn't been giving a decent chance. And while a lot of that is fair enough, what about the facts that he has missed several meetings, been late several times and just hasn't shown the leadership necessary. You look at Manning or Brady, they are first one in and last one out. Russell is a mess who shouldn't be allowed to start anywhere until he gets his act together

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

wtf? Henne is undefeated, and I personally think he played really well in his one game. And I'm not even that high on him...

Comment

They both are better than Brady Quinn.
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            I can't believe so many people think all he needs is a new team.
                            Slash Coaching.
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                              Slash Coaching.
                              You can't coach work ethic you either have it or you don't the QB should be the hardest working player on the team that is so not JR.

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                                They both are better than Brady Quinn.
                                At least the checkdown king can complete some passes, he's clearly better than Russell.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information