who would you rather have at qb? russell or henne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ this thread.

Yeah this thread would make sense if Henne started for a couple of years but not one ******* game. No one knows what Henne is in terms of NFL yet. Gimme a break.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Bruce Gradkowski FTW!!!! It will happen to soon, you just wait

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
        At least the checkdown king can complete some passes, he's clearly better than Russell.
        I'll take the QB with the more impressive yards per completion, as long as he isn't causing turnovers, which doesn't appear to be an issue.

Comment

a better question might be, russel or a sack of potatoes

bonekrusher on the sig magic
          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Both of them have **** for revievers. Honestly I would rather run the wildcat all day.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              Both of them have **** for revievers. Honestly I would rather run the wildcat all day.
              Our receivers wouldn't start for any other team in the league. I think that says something. When Schilens is healthy, then that changes, but even he is probably a good #2 for the majority of teams.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                Our receivers wouldn't start for any other team in the league. I think that says something. When Schilens is healthy, then that changes, but even he is probably a good #2 for the majority of teams.
                Exactly.. Neither Murphy or DHB could run a precisely timed route to save their lives and then asking them to catch? That's just outta the question. Zach Miller should be getting a majority of the throws here. I think Russell is being thrown into the fire and having WRs like this, in your 2nd year starting, is like being thrown into the fire drenched in lighter fluid

Comment

I dunno. Henne has Bess, so he's in a better situation than Russell. :D

Comment

Definately Henne. Atleast he still has potential in my mind.

Russell has looked awful and reportedly has an awful work ethic. i don't think hes gonna develop.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      Exactly.. Neither Murphy or DHB could run a precisely timed route to save their lives and then asking them to catch? That's just outta the question. Zach Miller should be getting a majority of the throws here. I think Russell is being thrown into the fire and having WRs like this, in your 2nd year starting, is like being thrown into the fire drenched in lighter fluid
                      At least someone understands. Still, Russell needs major work on his accuracy, though I'd say it's more mental than physical. It's tough to have any confidence when you're throwing to a group of receivers like that. Todd ******* Watkins had a more productive game than DHB. This is ******* pathetic.

Comment

If DHB were let's say a third round pick I really think he'd be cut in camp. How he got into our starting lineup is perplexing. I know ... it's all Al

Comment

At least someone understands. Still, Russell needs major work on his accuracy, though I'd say it's more mental than physical. It's tough to have any confidence when you're throwing to a group of receivers like that. Todd ******* Watkins had a more productive game than DHB. This is ******* pathetic.
                          You treading on thin ice mister..

Yeah thats a "Y" on his helmet.. watch your tongue lol

But yeah I understand a lot. My dads a raiders fan. Part of it is coaching. They want to run these precise routes with less than proven route runners. They need to take a chill pill and go deep every now and then

Comment

Wait, you're trying to call Chaz Schilens a good #2 WR?

Comment

Darrius Heyward-Bey, lol. I feel bad for Raiders fans. We had Matt Millen drafting for us for eight years. I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                Wait, you're trying to call Chaz Schilens a good #2 WR?
                                Just wait 'til he comes back from injury. He's a Vincent Jackson type threat. He's more vital to our offense than Zach Miller. People will soon realize that. Had he not been injured he would've put up close to 1000 yards. Plus, he's been in our system for a full season, and he's one of the very few receivers who have great chemistry with Russell. Chemistry goes a long way. Not to mention Al's vaunted sub 4.4 speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information