who would you rather have at qb? russell or henne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-L View Post
    Darrius Heyward-Bey, lol. I feel bad for Raiders fans. We had Matt Millen drafting for us for eight years. I feel your pain.
    Well at least Millen lucked out nabbing Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson. The Raiders catch NO BREAKS when drafting WRs

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      Well at least Millen lucked out nabbing Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson. The Raiders catch NO BREAKS when drafting WRs
      Yeah, just what i was gonna say. He got you all Johnson, Williams and Sims is a serviceable player. At least he has started since day one. Look back at the past ten years of Raiders first round picks. It's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Yeah, just what i was gonna say. He got you all Johnson, Williams and Sims is a serviceable player. At least he has started since day one. Look back at the past ten years of Raiders first round picks. It's pathetic.
        Now you know why we are, where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
          Just wait 'til he comes back from injury. He's a Vincent Jackson type threat. He's more vital to our offense than Zach Miller. People will soon realize that. Had he not been injured he would've put up close to 1000 yards. Plus, he's been in our system for a full season, and he's one of the very few receivers who have great chemistry with Russell. Chemistry goes a long way. Not to mention Al's vaunted sub 4.4 speed.
          Wow, talk about a homer post.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Wow, talk about a homer post.
            Oh no, I don't think I've entered into that territory yet. :D

Comment

At best he's an average #3. If he was on a real team there's no way he'd be starting. And there's no way he'd put up 1,000 yards. He wouldn't do it with a good QB and sure as hell couldn't do it with JaMarcus Russell.

Comment

not to mention Kevin Smith who IMO, is a very underrated back

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  At best he's an average #3. If he was on a real team there's no way he'd be starting. And there's no way he'd put up 1,000 yards. He wouldn't do it with a good QB and sure as hell couldn't do it with JaMarcus Russell.
                  I may sig quote you in the future. Actually, nah, I won't be so mean. :)

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    I may sig quote you in the future. Actually, nah, I won't be so mean. :)
                    Getting 1,000 yards in the arena league doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      not to mention Kevin Smith who IMO, is a very underrated back
                      I'm pretty sure Matt Millen didn't draft Smith. But yeah, Smith is a stud. He was one of my favorite RBs coming out. Thought he was an absolute steal in the 4th round.

Comment

He was the first pick in the 3rd round but still nice pick that late.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Matt Millen didn't draft Smith. But yeah, Smith is a stud. He was one of my favorite RBs coming out. Thought he was an absolute steal in the 4th round.
                          Millen was still around then, so I guess he gets some credit. You can't always miss lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                            russell or henne?

gotta be the worst two starting qb's in the league so i'm just wondering who would you rather your team have?

my choice is obvious so i'm asking yall.
                            Kyle Orton.

Comment

.......lol.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

GIMME HENNE...Hell I'll take Gradkowski and Frye over Russell

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                                Originally posted by TitanHope
                                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information