Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who would you rather have at qb? russell or henne

russell or henne?

gotta be the worst two starting qb's in the league so i'm just wondering who would you rather your team have?

my choice is obvious so i'm asking yall.

what? horrible thread. henne has only started one game. and played decent. How is he as bad as Russell? I would take him a million times over Russell. Unless I want to know where I can find some twinkies.

this thread confuses me more than anything...maybe it's just too early in the morning.

Comment

Henne..hurts as im a Tigers fan..

Comment

why is Henne one of the two worst starting QB's in the league...
        I'm a state.

Comment

Jamarcus. I think if he was in a different situation he could be a solid QB.

Comment

because he's a 2nd round pick that just had his first start. he could turn out good, but before the season would you have not picked 30 qb's over him to start for your team?

this isn't a thread to knock henne. it's basically comparing a #1 pick full time starting qb to a guy that just had his first. is he already better than russell?

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              well if the circumstances are he gets to be on a better team with a consistent OC then sure im taking JR. but as of right now if i needed a QB to start a game tomorrow im taking Henne.

Comment

Originally posted by superman View Post
                because he's a 2nd round pick that just had his first start. he could turn out good, but before the season would you have not picked 30 qb's over him to start for your team?

this isn't a thread to knock henne. it's basically comparing a #1 pick full time starting qb to a guy that just had his first. is he already better than russell?
                I would have picked Henne over Russell before this season. Yes. And over Pennington, since I wanted Henne to start.

Mainly because I liked Henne's potential over Russells years of being a bad quarterback.
                Last edited by Finz99; 10-07-2009, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I'll take Henne because he's a bit of an unknown. He played decent in his first career start. You know what you are going to get with JaMarcus Russell... A bad quarterback.

Comment

Henne, without a doubt. How is he already one of the worst QB's in the league? He's made one start.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      I'll take Henne because he's a bit of an unknown. He played decent in his first career start. You know what you are going to get with JaMarcus Russell... A bad quarterback.
                      i think this is dead on

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        I agree, things are ****** up in Oakland from the top down. It's been the least stable, worst managed team in the league for > a decade.

Jamarcus Russell has never, from his rookie hold out to the present foolishment at QB, been given a decent chance at performing as a starter in the NFL. And is there another young QB who more looks like the perfect QB on paper? he needs to get out of town in the worst way

This question is a classic dilemma, like asking would you rather have the clap or syphilis. Would you rather be locked in this cage with a hungry tiger or that tank full of hungry sharks?
                        Last edited by LizardState; 10-07-2009, 12:06 PM.

Comment

I'll take the clap and the tiger please!!!
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

This thread is stupid. Why is Henne one of the worst starting quarterbacks in the league? We don't know enough about Henne in the NFL to say that. Stupid way to say that. Besides, he just completed 63% of his passes and won a game. Those are things that bad quarterbacks(like Russell) don't do.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Gimme J-Roc. I'd like to see what he does when he's actually on a decent team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information