Favre voted most overrated player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
    When you compare what each QB has to work with, I think you'll feel different about the situation.
    Oh so it's not about the QB... it's about what he's surrounded with?

A'caman you coconut. Brown on da outside, white on da inside. You no dat cuz. ;)

Comment

IMO, the whole Dallas team/organization if overrated. Jones, Witten and Barber are raw but thats pretty much it.
      But you just said Romo had so much to work with...

Siiiiiinking brah. Wat? You like some air?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Oh so it's not about the QB... it's about what he's surrounded with?

A'caman you coconut. Brown on da outside, white on da inside. You no dat cuz. ;)
        Why you like call me out.. pretty soon D pretty soon I going go windward side and slap ya head you faka. hahaha

But back to the point.. With what Romo has been surrounded with, he shouldn't even be in this argument.

Comment

Why you like call me out.. pretty soon D pretty soon I going go windward side and slap ya head you faka. hahaha

But back to the point.. With what Romo has been surrounded with, he shouldn't even be in this argument.
          Cuz I no you can handle. You not goin' ack like one mahu and cry laddat. ;)

One day when you come to K-town you let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Brees is sitting pretty right now... everyone is adoring him for all the things you said. But fact is, none of that matters right now. I want to see him accomplish something significant before I loft him up. Drew Brees is so far behind Brett Favre and the fact that Favre is being called overrated is laughable. That's why I called Brees overrated.
            It's about how they are right now, not what they've accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              It's about how they are right now, not what they've accomplished.
              So "right now" meaning 1 game back? 2 games back? 3? 4? The difference between games 1 and 2 for Brees and 3 and 4 are night and day.

Favre has been consistent throughout and his team is also 4-0. But the thread topic is about Favre being overrated? Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Well, like someone said this was taken after week two. Brees was really, really good the first two weeks. If I remember correctly, Favre was good but not great in those first two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  Well, like someone said this was taken after week two. Brees was really, really good the first two weeks. If I remember correctly, Favre was good but not great in those first two weeks.
                  Romo on the other hand

1) Tore up a terrible Bucs team and 2) did not do good against the giants (which is okay because the Giants are really good defensive team right?)

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    kinda works, although Eli did silent the doubters
                    Veronica Mars for president.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      LOL, i find this hilarious. Go check what Owens is doing in Buffalo without a QB. What are his numbers again? A QB always makes a WR a better player than what the WR makes the QB.
                      Come on man, buffalo has a worse coaching staff than dallas, and I think you guys have a terrible coaching staff, and their offensive line has turned Trent Edwards into captain checkdown.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Lol at Cowboys fans calling the Saints irrelevant and attacking Brees. The only relevant thing that has been coming out of Dallas this season is whether or not someone will hit the big screen.
                        Originally posted by SNIPER26
                        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          Roy Williams has not been producing as well with Tony Romo as he was with "no quarterback" in Detroit.
                          That's because KITNA should be starting QB!!! I still <3 Kitna.
                          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                            Lol at Cowboys fans calling the Saints irrelevant and attacking Brees. The only relevant thing that has been coming out of Dallas this season is whether or not someone will hit the big screen.

Win of the year.

Comment

Favre has been adored by the media mostly for his story and not his play on the field in recent years but he's slowly, but surely regaining that. Sadly, it's the media that seems to overrate Favre by just talking about him. Favre's play has been impressive this year, last year before the injury, and in '07 he took us to the NFCCG. I love how people tend to forget how great of a player he is because of his offseason antics. You can't say someone is overrated just because of how much you see them on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                                +rep headin your way :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information