Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 5 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Fred taylor needs surgery on his ankle and will be out anywhere between 7-12 weeks.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

    Comment


    • #17
      Buffalo is more than likely getting a win or a new coach this week. Fun stuff.
      Cleveland's last win was against us. We suck enough to lose this game.

      Comment


      • #18
        Rashard is making his second start this season. Woot woot.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          Buffalo is more than likely getting a win or a new coach this week. Fun stuff.
          Cleveland's last win was against us. We suck enough to lose this game.
          I've got the bills winning but I'd love to see them sever ties with jauron. He's so terrible, probably be a worse coach than Childress or Mangini no matter how unbelievable that is.

          BK

          Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            I've got the bills winning but I'd love to see them sever ties with jauron. He's so terrible, probably be a worse coach than Childress or Mangini no matter how unbelievable that is.
            Aren't the Bills getting Marshawn Lynch back this wk from suspension? Lynch is an Oakland native & therefore a total thug, he'll run over Cleveland.

            Decisions, decision, both these teams will be drafting in the top 3-4 next April, which is more doomstruck? Mangini carries that little black cloud over his head with him everywhere, I'll say Flubbalo wins.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              Aren't the Bills getting Marshawn Lynch back this wk from suspension? Lynch is an Oakland native & therefore a total thug, he'll run over Cleveland.

              Decisions, decision, both these teams will be drafting in the top 3-4 next April, which is more doomstruck? Mangini carries that little black cloud over his head with him everywhere, I'll say Flubbalo wins.
              Lynch came back last week, but I'd understand if nobody noticed.

              This game will be ugly.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Splat View Post
                You mean the Dallas Texans pull the upset they are throw backing it.
                yep and ironically KC has gone back in time to bring back Willie Lanier, Bobby Bell, Jim Lynch and so on for this game...I wish

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  Lynch came back last week, but I'd understand if nobody noticed.

                  This game will be ugly.
                  Who run game hasn't been ugly against the Dolphins.

                  I'm expecting Jackson and Lynch to run all over the Browns horrible run defense.

                  Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                    Who run game hasn't been ugly against the Dolphins.

                    I'm expecting Jackson and Lynch to run all over the Browns horrible run defense.
                    that is why i have lynch starting over benson this week
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                    John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Found this interesting: The Raiders-Giants game will feature three Number 1 picks, all QB's. Manning vs. Russell, with Carr the backup.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                        Found this interesting: The Raiders-Giants game will feature three Number 1 picks, all QB's. Manning vs. Russell, with Carr the backup.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Over/Under:
                          JaMarcus Russell getting sacked 4 times?


                          "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                            Over/Under:
                            JaMarcus Russell getting sacked 4 times?
                            Under, Sheridan hasn't been very aggressive and I doubt Oakland is able to force us to be aggressive with their offense. We'll just let Webster, Thomas and our secondary shut down the pass.

                            BK

                            Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                              Under, Sheridan hasn't been very aggressive and I doubt Oakland is able to force us to be aggressive with their offense. We'll just let Webster, Thomas and our secondary shut down the pass.
                              O/U: Russell throws 2 picks

                              "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                                O/U: Russell throws 2 picks
                                Over, one to Terrell Thomas, one to Michael Johnson and one to web.

                                O/U David Carr 5 passes

                                BK

                                Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information