Week 5 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    Under, Sheridan hasn't been very aggressive and I doubt Oakland is able to force us to be aggressive with their offense. We'll just let Webster, Thomas and our secondary shut down the pass.
    The Raiders O-line has been remarkably awful. Former team no. 1 pick Gallery is on his 2nd or 3rd slot there & was supposed to be in his make-or-break season, so far he hasnt made it. They've subtracted a lot of the 5-step drop plays from their playbook b/c Russell is running for his life by that time.

Comment

If the vikings lose this game, Brad Childress should get fired. On the spot.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
        The Raiders O-line has been remarkably awful. Former team no. 1 pick Gallery is on his 2nd or 3rd slot there & was supposed to be in his make-or-break season, so far he hasnt made it. They've subtracted a lot of the 5-step drop plays from their playbook b/c Russell is running for his life by that time.
        Wasn't Gallery playing exceptionally well at LG last season? Maybe he's blowning donkey balls this year before the injury, but he looked good the two games I watched and looked really good when I caught him last year. That said our DL is banged up and DC hasn't been very aggressive or creative against teams we haven't needed it, like oakland.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

This week the Rams get their first win.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            that is why i have lynch starting over benson this week
            Considering the Browns held Benson to 40 yards through 4 quarters, that may not be wise. The Browns will win.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
            <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
            <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
            <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              What Raider games have you been watching? Gallery is actually one of the more underrated OGs in the league. The problem certainly is not at LG. It's pretty much everywhere else especially RT Cornell Green.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                What Raider games have you been watching? Gallery is actually one of the more underrated OGs in the league. The problem certainly is not at LG. It's pretty much everywhere else especially RT Cornell Green.
                How's Mario Henderson doing?

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                  How's Mario Henderson doing?
                  He's actually been doing fairly well. Sort of...

Let's put it this way. The Broncos moved Dumervil to the other side of the line and the Texans did the same with Mario Williams. Now, that might have been because Henderson was just that good, or it could be just that they knew they'd get plenty of push against Cornell Green. So Henderson has been getting the lesser rushers on his side to this point.

I wouldn't say he's a Pro Bowler right now, but he's certainly better than the Raiders have had recently. He's pretty solid. I'd like to see him continue to improve.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Man...wtf happened to Satele and Barnes and idk who else we brought in to help bolster up the line...FML

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                    Originally posted by TitanHope
                    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Yeah, apparently the Dolphins knew what they were doing when they ditched Satele. He's been a total non-factor who was beat out handily by Chris Morris. Not having Barnes be healthy enough to keep Green off the field is a huge problem. The fact that Oakland has had Cornell Green start the majority of the games at right tackle for three seasons now is the sadest ******* thing I've ever heard.

Comment

What a terrible week of games. There are like 3 or 4 games that interest me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          What a terrible week of games. There are like 3 or 4 games that interest me at all.
                          Two that I will actually go out of my way to watch.

49ers - Falcons and Jets - Dolphins. Other than that, it's very 'meh.'

Comment

I'd go Atlanta-San Fran, New England-Denver, Cincy-Baltimore, And Minnesota-St. Louis (for obvious reasons)

Comment

i dont why they showing the raiders-giants game on cbs....there are far better games...i dont wanna watch that crap

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                I'd go Atlanta-San Fran, New England-Denver, Cincy-Baltimore, And Minnesota-St. Louis (for obvious reasons)
                                Cincy - Baltimore I missed, that should be a good one. New England - Denver doesn't appeal to me other than the whole protege vs. mentor storyline with Belichick and McDaniels. New England should win that easily, in my opinion. Their defense is coming around and even still, I'm not a fan of Denver.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information