No announcement yet.

Week 5 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if this game goes to OT CBS will cut their coverage due to the NFL's **** rule that they can't show anything past regulation. Or is that different for a 3:15 gaem?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• The Texans should've won that game today.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        The Texans should've won that game today.
        their own fault for not playing in the first half

Comment

The Texans should've won that game today.
          A majority of the time, when you get down by 21 points you don't comeback and win. It was a gutsy effort but that's a pretty steep hill to climb.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• What has Chris Brown done to show he can be the goal-line back? He has been terrible in that role and has now lost the Texans two games. Way to go Kubiak.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              And if this game goes to OT CBS will cut their coverage due to the NFL's **** rule that they can't show anything past regulation. Or is that different for a 3:15 gaem?
              I think that only applies to bonus coverage. If it was the original scheduled game, I think it stays till the end.

Comment

• Vince Wilfork is the hugest man I've ever seen...
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                  I think that only applies to bonus coverage. If it was the original scheduled game, I think it stays till the end.
                  Yea that's right, I had the Minnesota/St. Louis game before the switched to Dallas/Kansas City. Good call.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    A majority of the time, when you get down by 21 points you don't comeback and win. It was a gutsy effort but that's a pretty steep hill to climb.
                    They had **** playcalling on that goalline stand. Why pass it at the inch line?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      Can you blame him for failing when he had Alex Smith as his QB?
                      Don't be ignorant. Nolan was a much worse head coach than Smith was a QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        What has Chris Brown done to show he can be the goal-line back? He has been terrible in that role and has now lost the Texans two games. Way to go Kubiak.
                        Why not roll Schaub out and try to get it to Daniels or Johnson? Pretty predictable play calling. Although I didn't see what happened on the previous downs.

Comment

• Orton 4 game winning drive...3 this year. Who says Orton can't win you games.

Comment

• Why does New England continue to sag off on their coverage? Orton is eating them alive on these short routes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              Orton 4 game winning drive...3 this year. Who says Orton can't win you games.
                              The guy posting below you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

They had **** playcalling on that goalline stand. Why pass it at the inch line?
                                it was a good play call u fool. They almost had it if Schaub wasnt going for a jump throw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information