Cincinnati @ Baltimore
    Atlanta @ San Francisco
    Jacksonville @ Seattle
    Houston @ Arizona
    New England @ Denver
    Indianapolis @ Tennessee

Monday
    NY Jets @ Miami

Might as well do it now before someone else takes it like TJ again.

Atl @ SF will be a marvelous game. what's the line on oak/nyg? -22.5?
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Kansas City pulls an upset!!!!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        hahah that wont be an upset!

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
          You mean the Dallas Texans pull the upset they are throw backing it.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
            It was 17.5 but it's off the board right now because they are waiting to see if Eli is going to play or not.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

well. ****.
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                Yesssss i'll be at the falcons vs niners game. Very excited to watch it live =]

Comment

Bengals / Ravens play for division lead. Whoever wins gets sole possession of the AFC North for now, and whoever loses will likely be tied with Pittsburgh, because they're playing Detroit and will likely win that game.

Also the other game I'm looking forward to is Denver v. New England. Josh McDaniels plays his old team, a perennial powerhouse in the AFC, and yet Denver has the better record? should be interesting

Comment

EDIT............the guy above me said what I was saying
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

If Eli Manning doesn't play, I'm going to predict a game that is dominated by New York's defense with a score similar to the Houston/Oakland game last Sunday. Working behind a good line and with a great defense to back him up, David Carr will be able to hand the ball off with confidence and watch Jacobs/Bradshaw eat up the game with steady short runs and then a couple of big games. The offense won't look great, but it will be enough as the Raiders' offense will look the worst yet in this young season because of pressure that will be generated by the Giant's rotating from 4.

If Eli Manning does play, I'm expecting a Denver/Oakland-like game. One where the opposing offense does well but not a whole lot. If Eli is in the game, I don't feel he would do a whole lot be he can make some throws that David Carr wouldn't normally make. With the game in hand, Eli will just hand off the ball to his RBs for the entire second half.

Jamarcus Russell is going to be very lucky that this is an away game where he won't hear the boos and jeers from the Raider Nation. He is one QB who should be looking forward to every away game.
                      Last edited by nobodyinparticular; 10-08-2009, 12:57 PM.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Unless Jeff Fisher has some wildcat-like tricks up his sleeve the Colts will destroy the Titans. That said, Jeff Fisher is a tricky dude so I expect he'll have a good game plan. Colts will still win by 2+ scores.

Comment

Looking forward to the Broncos/Pats game, finally get a chance to see my amazing gold AFL throwbacks :D

Student vs the Master...should be interesting. Hopefully McD continues to wear the hoody with the sleeves cut off. I think that is the secret to Bellicheck's magic.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job
                          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            You mean the Dallas Texans pull the upset they are throw backing it.
                            did you give up a certain green plant or something??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              Might as well do it now before someone else takes it like TJ again.
                              Haha watch out Week 8. That's all I'm gonna say. All other weeks, I'm no threat.

Packers have their bye, maybe they can put together an effective offensive line.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information