X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Deadline Thread

Trade deadline coming in 10 days

Discuss...

Sadly, in football there's not much, if anything, to discuss during the trade deadline. Most deals are completely insignificant.

Comment

Tom Brady for Byron Leftwich...it's happening, put your money down.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Sadly, in football there's not much, if anything, to discuss during the trade deadline. Most deals are completely insignificant.
        Way to kill a thread....

J/K

Your right you don't see to many in season trades in the NFL atleast not big time trades but we can still dream right?

Comment

Packers send entire 2010 draft to the Browns for Joe Thomas. Lock it up.

Comment

**** it's that time already?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I believe that the Vikings will trade Brett Favre to the Packers for Aaron Rodgers and a first round draft pick.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

49ers have an extra first but I doubt they deal it with Carolina doing so ****, though they could deal their own.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  I seem to remember a pretty big one last year

Comment

I like Roscoe, but does anyone want him? He just doesn't fit in with our offense.
                    What about Jauron? We'll trade you him for _______ (enter insignificant object here)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      I like Roscoe, but does anyone want him? He just doesn't fit in with our offense.
                      What about Jauron? We'll trade you him for _______ (enter insignificant object here)
                      I'd take a 5th, 6th or 7th for him. He adds nothing to the O.

Comment

I'm watching for Dwayne Bowe to St. Louis.. Or another significant WR.
                        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Brady Quinn to WSH for a 2nd or 3rd round pick please.

Heck CAR could use him too. Just get him out of CLE because it seems like he just won't get much of a chance to succeed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
                            Brady Quinn to WSH for a 2nd or 3rd round pick please.

Heck CAR could use him too. Just get him out of CLE because it seems like he just won't get much of a chance to succeed there.
                            hahahahahaha

No

Comment

That will be what it takes to get CLE to deal Quinn though. Probably a 3rd.

WSH usually likes dealing picks away. Make it happen :D

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information