No announcement yet.

Trade Deadline Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Hawk doesnt seem a good fit in Green Bay anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      Throw in a conditional 5th and you've got a deal.
      Notify the commish. As for Hawk, you have to give the LBs a little time in the 3-4 transition, especially the big money/high draft pick ones.

Comment

• Watch the Jets trade a first round pick to the Browns for Shaun Rogers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
          Watch the Jets trade a first round pick to the Browns for Shaun Rogers.
          That's another player who would go a long way to ensure a giants superbowl run. After this last game our pass D deserves some criticism but that's more of a schematic/health problem while our run D is simply weak.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Watch the Jets trade a first round pick to the Browns for Shaun Rogers.
            A 2nd is what a lot of people on the charger boards talk about, but it has no basis in reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              A 2nd is what a lot of people on the charger boards talk about, but it has no basis in reality.
              I think it would have to be more than a second, he was lights out last year and has played alright this year, our entire team around him is so dreadful and it's not like were going anywhere this year and like we will be soon...

I would take a 2nd and 4th but I would prefer a first if we could get it.

Comment

I think it would have to be more than a second, he was lights out last year and has played alright this year, our entire team around him is so dreadful and it's not like were going anywhere this year and like we will be soon...

I would take a 2nd and 4th but I would prefer a first if we could get it.
                I don't think anyone would give up a 1st. Bolts have a lot of talent at WR I wish something could get worked out around one of the guys that doesn't see as much time as they deserve (Naanee or Floyd) in exchange for defensive help.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                  After the last few games I don't think Dorsey will be traded. Call it a hunch. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened but I don't think it will.
                  Dorsey was a beast today the stats don't show it but he is really starting to come on I think he is going to prove alot of people wrong my self being one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    -Keith Bulluck
                    -Bo Scaife
                    -Lendale White
                    -David Thornton
                    -Tony Brown
                    -Kyle Vanden Bosch
                    -Justin Gage
                    -Vince Young

Offer away....
                    ill give you a shiny nickel for vince young
                    Originally posted by Benn-O,Aug 24 2009, 04:21 PM
                    didn't you get kicked out of that club on 6th street cuz of your pants? oh right, you did.

bouncer was feeling your jnco's i guess.
                    Originally posted by HERO,Aug 26 2009, 04:16 PM
                    i prefer my women like i do my scotch....12 yrs old w/a splash of coke.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeCrunkMAn View Post
                      ill give you a shiny nickel for vince young
                      ham sandwich minimum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        AJ Hawk doesnt seem a good fit in Green Bay anymore.
                        AJ Hawk hasn't seemed like a good football player since he got to the league.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Those Ohio State Linebackers have done nothing in the NFL; the Texas-OSU game should have been a hint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            Those Ohio State Linebackers have done nothing in the NFL; the Texas-OSU game should have been a hint.
                            isn't James Laurinaitis one of the few bright spots on the St. Louis defense?

Comment

• I was talking about the acclaimed group back in 2005.

Comment

• Anybody willing to trade for Jason Campbell and for what value?

I'd get rid of Portis in a heartbeat as well. He's simply not a great back anymore. He's slow, has no burst, mediocre vision. He's a decent power back who can take a lot of carries, nothing more. If I could get value for him, I would.
                                Just play me, baby

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information