X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric Benson

Leads the league in rushing yards.

Thoughts?

Im just really glad I picked him up late in the NFLDC Ultimate League.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

ive been wrong about him at every turn so i just give up

i thought hed come in and be a beast for chicago. that took a bad course so i thought maybe he just doesnt run tough enough and i shoulda saw hed fail.

he gets cut, i think hes done, now hes beasting

cedric benson is an enigma to me
      Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
      Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

I don't think it'll last, but its nice to see him reaching his potential. Hes been a huge part of the Bengals offense this far.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Must have had an epiphany bout his life going down the crapper if he didn't start producing

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Picked him as the Comeback Player of the Yr. 2 wks. ago & I'll stick with it.

The NFL gods in Valhalla will give it to Brady though, he's married to a supermodel after all

Comment

Leave it to the bears to pick a player that does better on another team.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                Leave it to the bears to pick a player that does better on another team.
                just like berrian this year

Comment

Adrian Peterson, when will u take the crown from this clown?

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    just like berrian this year
                    You are correct sir!

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Just...nevermind....

Nothing nice to say, say nothing....you all know that saying. Just forget me here.
                      Last edited by BeerBaron; 10-12-2009, 12:51 PM.

Comment

He's always been a pretty tough runner but now I think he has rejuvenated the desire to work hard for those extra yards and explode over tacklers. Reminds me of how Thomas Jones was able to start his second career when he joined the Bears. It's funny because he was labeled the bust of the big 3 but right now it looks like he could have a longer and more productive career from here on out than Ronnie Brown and definitely Caddy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I think people seem to forget that he was cut for disciplinary reasons. It was going to be him and Forte as a one two punch but he just couldn't stay out of the headlines and we cut him before last season started. The Bears believed in his talent til the very end but when Forte hit the ground running his rookie year I think all the fans just assumed that Benson had been the problem all along. Maybe he had been and he just needed a wake up call.

Comment

I think it's pretty ironic that he plays better for a team besides Chicago, when Thomas Jones played better for Chicago after being labeled a bust in Arizona. I'm happy for him since I went to one of his high school games way back when, so I've always had a little homer in me for him. This is a real good find for the Bengals though. If he keeps playing like this all season, they'll get a Pro Bowler for ultra cheap.
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              Just...nevermind....

Nothing nice to say, say nothing....you all know that saying. Just forget me here.
                              I think I feel you BB.

Really. Thomas Jones, ex Bear. Lead the AFC in rushing last year. Ced Benson, ex Bear. Leads the AFC in rushing this year.

Coincidence? Or maybe the Bears o-line just sucks balls.

Either way: Benson looks fantastic, everything I hoped he'd be when I heard that the Bears signed him (although he wasn't my first choice).
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information