No announcement yet.

Some Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD desperately needs to bolster both the talent and depth on both of their lines. That would go a long way to making that an elite team again, offensively they just can't move the ball and defensively they get pushed around to much and as you said Merriman isn't there to beast like he used to, at least not yet, and until cro gets his head out of his ass or gets benched for Cason, that secondary just can't make up for it. That said I think if they did bench cro for cason that'd not only make them better, it'd also light that fire under cro to make him start playing up to his abilities, the support isn't there for him to have 10 picks again, but three quality corners would go a long way for them making it work despite their DL.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Cro shouldve been benched a long time ago. And you just see no development of young players under Turner. A big part of draft picks panning out for an organization is their development under their coach.

Turner isn't doing a good job developing talent. Not on the defensive side at least. He's done a great job on the offensive side of the ball, i'll give him that.

They need a better DC. They shouldve went after Dom Capers when they had the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Cro shouldve been benched a long time ago. And you just see no development of young players under Turner. A big part of draft picks panning out for an organization is their development under their coach.

Turner isn't doing a good job developing talent. Not on the defensive side at least. He's done a great job on the offensive side of the ball, i'll give him that.

They need a better DC. They shouldve went after Dom Capers when they had the chance.
        They need a better coaching staff, I've never considered Norv a good HC and Ron Rivera has always seemed like much more of a motivator than co-ordinator which is problematic with a head-coach who doesn't understand a defense all that well.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information